Gmail account users require, for different reasons requires to save their profile data locally. For this case, users want to Export Gmail Emails to MBOX files. If you are a user who wants to do this same task, this is the place where you get your solution. Continue reading…
Gmail is an email application that people use for emailing from web browsers. This cloud-based application is now the primary method of emailing for both individuals as well as businesses.
Using Gmail, users get the ability to securely send/receive emails from cloud servers. All the items and information Gmail saves on the google cloud server.
Cloud based application like Gmail has several advantages but at a time Gmail users requires to create a backup of their profile data for different reasons.
As a result, Gmail users prefer to Export Gmail Emails to MBOX files & save them to a local drive.
Instant Solution to Export Gmail Emails to MBOX files
The Professional technique to Export Gmail account emails to MBOX files is making use of an automated tool like- eSoftTools Gmail Backup software. With this quick solution, users can safely Export an unlimited number of Emails from Gmail account MBOX files. In a safe manner, it transfers complete emails with attachments from Gmail account to the user’s local drive.
How to Export Gmail Emails to MBOX Files with Gmail Backup Software?
Download & install the Gmail Backup Software to your windows-based computer and apply the steps given below: –
- Launch the Gmail Backup Software on your computer.
- Click Enter your Gmail Account Email Address and Google App Password.
- Extract and load all mail folders of your Gmail account inside the software.
- Choose the required folders and choose an option from Export Options.
- Save in Single MBOX: – Extract all emails from mail folders of Gmail account and save them in a single MBOX files.
- Save in Separate MBOX: – Extract/Save emails from a separate mail folder to separate MBOX files.
- Now choose and apply the mail filter option and select a saving location from your drive.
- Click on Save Backup button & download all Gmail account mail folders in MBOX files.
After following these steps get your all mail folders as MBOX files on your selected location
Key Features of eSoftTools Gmail Backup Software
- Download emails to local drive of both Google Workspace/Gmail Account to Hard Drive.
- Export Gmail mail folders to MBOX with 2 different options- Save to Single MBOX & Separate MBOX.
- Transfer complete Gmail mailbox backup to PST Outlook files with all mail folders- Sent Mails, Inbox, Junk mail, etc.
- Export Gmail account emails with complete email meta properties, and formatting.
- Export Mail folders selectively from Gmail account to desired file types.
- Also, save Gmail emails to PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, HTML, MBOX, PDF, MHTML file format.
- Get mail filter by date option to extract Email of specific dates from Gmail account.
- Choose a specific location from your local drive to preserve downloaded emails.
- Workable on all editions of windows including- Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, & others.
From a Gmail or Google Workspace account, at multiple times users will need to extract their important data and save it to their local drive. Users who want to do this same job can follow the same process shown in this article. Download and try Gmail Backup software free demo edition and perform the complete Gmail email backup process easily.