Want to take a backup of Gmail account emails with attachments to a local drive? If yes, then this blog is the solution for you. Now read this article, for taking backup Gmail emails with attachments to External Hard Drive.
Google’s Gmail service has gained huge popularity among the people of this entire world. Nowadays, for easily performing emailing jobs, Gmail is the first choice of every user.
Gmail assists users to send and receive emails from multiple locations by multiple devices from one location. Also, Gmail accounts users can access simply with web browsers. Using Gmail, users get the facility to preserve and access their email profile data on cloud servers.
While using Gmail, users get large storage space on a cloud server in which google saves users all email profile data.
But at a time, for several reasons Gmail users need to back up their Email profile data.
Smart Solution to Backup Gmail Emails to External Hard Drive
A quick solution to take a backup of Gmail emails with attachments to a Hard drive is eSoftTools Gmail Backup Software. This smart tool is made for users to download Gmail emails to their computer hard drives instantly.
In an easy manner, it exports specific as well as entire mail folder items from a Gmail account. The software is available for working in all editions of windows and provides instant results of Gmail email backup process.
How to Take Backup of Gmail Emails with Attachments to Hard Drive?
Download and install eSoftTools Gmail Backup Software on your computer and follow all the steps shown below: –
- Launch the Gmail backup software to a windows-based computer.
- Enter your Gmail email address & Google app password then press Login button.
- Login to your account and extract all Gmail account mail folders.
- Choose needed mail folders and select a conversion format from available options. (Easily save Gmail account emails to PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, HTML, MHTML, PDF, MBOX, Thunderbird).
- Select a saving location and use other required options like- Mail Filter, and Naming Convention.
- Finally, click on Save Backup button & download Gmail account emails to a local drive.
Smart Features of eSoftTools Gmail Email Backup Software: –
- Download emails with attachments from both Google Workspace/ Gmail accounts.
- Backup Gmail emails with attachments into 10 different options- PST, EML, EMX, MSG, HTML, MHTML, MBOX, PDF, Thunderbird.
- Extract emails from all mail folders of Gmail account with complete information- from, to, bcc, images, hyperlinks, and other information.
- Load mail folders from your Gmail account and allows to export them selectively.
- Save the extracted Gmail account emails to the user’s specified location.
- Provides additional smart functions like- naming convention and mail filter option.
- Provides a smart & clear graphical interface for users to perform the backup process with ease.
- Works without any problem on all windows O/S-based computers (up to windows 11).
Many users want to take a backup of Gmail data on an external hard drive. Behind this, there can be various reasons, but the best solution is only one. In the above section, we have shown the smart strategy to download Gmail emails to an external drive. Now make use of the Free Gmail backup software demo edition and get complete details.