Lotus Notes saves all its data in NSF File format while Outlook stores users’ data in PST file. Only one manual method is available to export from Lotus Notes to Outlook which is a very lengthy process. First users need to export emails from Lotus Notes to CSV, then import this CSV file in Outlook. This process takes a very long time to do a single task of Lotus Notes to Outlook migration. Here we will discuss the best alternative to do the process of Lotus Notes Migration in a reliable manner.
eSoftTools Lotus Notes NSF to PST Converter Software
Manually transferring emails and other components from Lotus Notes items is a very difficult task. And if your NSF file has a corruption error then it becomes impossible to do the migration and conversion process. After seeing this problem eSoftTools has launched a powerful tool known as Lotus Notes NSF to PST Converter Software. By using this software user can easily repair any corrupt NSF file and also can perform migration from Lotus Notes to Outlook by just applying some simple steps.
Key Features of Lotus Notes to Outlook Converter
- Lotus Notes to Outlook Migration:- Migrate emails, contacts, calendars, and other items from Lotus Notes NSF file into newly created Unicode PST file.
- Export Lotus Notes to Cloud:- Authorize users to Export Lotus Notes Notes data from NSF file to Cloud-based email clients like- Gmail, Office 365, & YahooMail.
- Recover Lost mailbox items from NSF file:- Make recovery of lost items from corrupt NSF files in a few clicks.
- Selective items recovery & conversion:- Performs Selective or complete items recovery & conversion from NSF Files to PST File.
- Convert NSF file with all its inner components:- Convert NSF file with all emails, address book, journals, attachments, folders, & subfolders.
- User interface:- users will never face annoyance in the software operation and original data formatting will never be hampered.
- Supports all Lotus Notes versions:- works with all Lotus Notes versions 8.0, 7.0 and 6.0 and MS Outlook up to 2016.
- Lotus Notes Batch Export:- This feature allows users to convert selective single as well as bulk NSF files. Also, users can Convert NSF file with selective folders/emails of lotus notes NSF file.
- Offer multiple file-formats to Convert NSF files:- Convert lotus notes file to PST Outlook file, EML, MSG, HTML, EMLX, vCard, ICS, Zimbra, and various other file formats
- Preservers folder hierarchy:- After the conversion of Lotus Notes NSF to PST, the software preserves all folders, sub-folders structure, and email formatting.
- Splitting feature:- Users can split the resulted PST file into multiple small parts by size up to 10 GB.
- No MS Outlook requirement:- there is no requirement of MS Outlook application for conversion of NSF to PST.
- Free Demo Facility:- First offers a trial version before purchasing the full license of this software. It works similarly to the complete version of this software. This demo version allows restoring & Convert NSF file with selective 25 items from NSF file without any charges.
How to use NSF to PST Converter?
- Download the Lotus Notes to Outlook Converter Software
- Open this application on your Windows computer and click on the Select NSF button.
- A window will appear on your screen, on this window user will see two options:-
1) Single NSF file Conversion:- Select this for making a single NSF file conversion
2) Bulk NSF file Conversion:- Choose this option to make the conversion of NSF file in bulk.
- From the next window click the Select NSF file or search NSF file button to import NSF files and hit on Start Scanning.
- After this, a preview of all email items and other mailbox components will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Choose the required items and click on Convert.
- Now choose the PST file option, then select the location where you want to save the resulted file and click on Convert.
- Now simply start the conversion process and after this, you will see that all the NSF file data is now in the Outlook PST file.
For More Info, Visit Here:- Transfer emails from Lotus Notes to Outlook