Last updated on October 6th, 2023 at 04:15 pm
Want to take a backup of Yahoo account emails or try to save all Yahoo emails to computer hard drive? So, get a reliable solution for doing this job by reading this article. Let’s start…
Yahoo Mail is a web-based email application that was launched by the brand Yahoo, INC. Several users use this service to perform their general emailing tasks on a daily basis. Yahoo Mail users enable users to perform their emailing tasks from the cloud servers and web browsers. Yahoo Mail provides all the facilities that users want in cloud mail applications.
Apart from performing email sending/receiving Yahoo also assists users in saving copies of their account emails.
For saving email profile data Yahoo Mail uses cloud servers by which users can access their emails from a cloud server. But for accessing emails internet connection is compulsory.
But in some situations, users are required to access their Yahoo email profile data locally. In that scenario, the backup of Yahoo email profile data helps those users.
For this reason, several users want to download and save all Yahoo Emails to their Computer’s hard drive.
Easiest Method to Save All Yahoo Emails to Computer/ PC
In several situations, a backup of Yahoo account emails can help users (like- recovering lost emails and accessing emails in offline mode). This backup process a user can smoothly perform by making use of eSoftTools Yahoo Backup Software.
This single tool is the smartest method to Download & save all Yahoo emails to a Computer. In one process, it will smoothly export emails from some selective as well as entire mail folders of the Yahoo account.
How to Download and Save Yahoo Email Locally with the Yahoo Backup tool?
Perform the download and installation process of Yahoo backup software from your windows computer. Then follow the steps shown below for backup process –
- Launch Yahoo Email Backup software on your computer.
- Enter your Yahoo account email address & third-party app password, then hit the Login button.
- Authenticate your Yahoo mail account and load all mail folders.
- Select the needed folders from your Yahoo account from the folder list.
- Next, choose an Export Option from the options- PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, HTML, MHTML, PDF, MBOX, and Thunderbird.
- Select a location to save the downloaded mail files and apply other options (Mail Filter, Naming Convention).
- Finally, click on the Save Backup button to extract and save all Yahoo Emails to the computer.
In a very short time, the software will download all emails from the selected folders of your Yahoo account and save them to the desired file type on your computer.
Advanced features of Yahoo Email Backup/Downloader tool –
- Backup Yahoo Emails to Hard Drives/ computers in one single process with ease.
- Download emails and save them in 10+ file formats like- PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, HTML, MHTML, PDF, MBOX, and Thunderbird.
- Offers users to Export emails from selective folders of their Yahoo mail account.
- Has the ability to extract emails with attachments and complete email properties. (Like- To, BCC, CC, Subject, Message Body, Date, and other information).
- Enable users to extract emails of a specific date range with the Mail filter function.
- Supports saving the downloaded files to the user’s defined location on their computer.
- Works in bother older to newer editions of Windows O/S with no errors. Users can run the software on Windows edition including- WIN 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, etc.
- Downloading Yahoo emails for free is also possible through the software’s demo edition. The demo edition allows users to extract up to 20 emails from each Yahoo mail folder to the computer without charges.
Presently there are several users who want to take a backup of Yahoo Mail to a Hard Drive. As a result of this, users search for the query like- “How to Save All Yahoo Emails to Computer?”. A smart process to swiftly perform this job, we have shown through this blog post. Now take the help of the above-discussed method & backup Yahoo emails easily.