Want to download emails from your Xfinity Comcast account to your local drive? If yes, through this article, know the quickest and safest method to do this job. In this write-up, we will explain How to Download/Backup Comcast Emails to Hard Drive. Let’s start…
Comcast is a well-known brand that started in 1970. There are several products and services that are offered by the company (Comcast). A webmail service is also offered by Comcast which is also very popular with users.
Many corporates are nowadays using Comcast webmail for sharing important emails. Its users get the facility to save all their email account data on cloud servers. It enables users to access their email profile data from anywhere at any time.
Sometimes, Comcast users need to take a backup of email account data to their computers. But users become unable to complete this job because of improper knowledge. To help those users we have provided the best solution in the next section of this blog.
Also Read:- How to Migrate/Import IMAP Email into Webmail?
Quick Method to Backup Comcast Emails to Hard Drive
Users can directly download Xfinity Comcast emails to hard drives with the help of an automated tool called eSoftTools IMAP Backup and Migration software. This utility enables users to download emails from all or specific email folders of their Comcast accounts easily.
All types of users can use this tool to back up Comcast emails effortlessly. While using this tool, users will only require an internet connection and login details of the Comcast account. It also offers a number of advanced features to safely perform the Comcast email backup process.
How to Download Comcast Emails to Hard Drive with IMAP Backup Tool?
Download eSoftTools IMAP Backup and Migration tool and apply the below given steps to perform the Comcast email backup process: –
- Install and launch IMAP Backup Tool on your Windows-based PC.
- Choose the IMAP server option from the available webmail apps list.
- Input your Comcast account email address, password port, and hostname.
- Press the Login button, sign in to the software, and load all mail folders.
- Make a selection of required Comcast mail folders and choose an export option.
(save in PST, MSG, HTML, MHTML, EML EMLX, single MBOX, separate MBOX, PDF, Thunderbird)
- Select a location for saving resultant or downloaded Comcast email files.
- Apply mail filter by date and naming convention settings. (As per the user’s requirement)
- Finally, hit the Save Backup button and start downloading Xfinity Comcast emails to the hard drive/computer.
Smart Features of eSoftTools Comcast Backup Software: –
- Download Comcast emails to hard drive and save them in 10+ file formats.
- Export emails from single as well as multiple mail folders of Comcast account.
- Save each Comcast email separately in EML, EMLX, MSG, HTML, MHTML, and PDF files.
- Preserve complete Comcast mailbox/all mail folders with the same folder hierarchy in Outlook PST files.
- Export Comcast mail folders to MBOX files with 2 options- “single MBOX for all emails” and “separate MBOX for each folder”.
- Offers mail filter option to export emails of specific dates from Comcast account mail folders.
- Allow users to define saving location manually to preserve downloaded Comcast email files.
- It can also download emails from Office365, Gmail, YahooMail, Outlook.com, and other IMAP-based mail apps.
- Enable users to migrate emails from the Comcast mail server to another IMAP mail app/server.
- Has a straightforward graphical interface that is easily operable by both technical as well as non-technical users.
- Works in all editions of Windows O/s including- Win 11, 10, 8.1, 8, XP, Vista, and older versions.
- Available with a demo edition facility to download 20 emails from each Comcast mail folder for free.
Many Xfinity Comcast users are searching for a method to download Comcast emails to their computers. The best strategy to accomplish this job with less effort we have shown in this article. All users can test the above-given method and take a backup of Comcast emails to a hard drive with ease.