Want to take backup of Outlook 365 account mailbox to local machine? If you want to perform this task, then read this article. Here we will show you the best solution for “How to Take Backup of Office 365 Mailbox to Local Drive?”.
Microsoft is the brand that has provided a large number of digital products, desktop applications, and web applications. MS Office suite is also a product of Microsoft, that has gained huge popularity among users.
With the Microsoft Office suite users get different office applications like- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc. Now, Microsoft has also provided all these applications as a cloud-based service called Office 365.
Office 365 service allows users to access their MS Office 365 from cloud servers and the web. From any desktop and device, users can access all applications of MS Office.
While using office365 users get the ability to access data from anywhere. All the data of Office 365 account Microsoft stores in a cloud server. But sometimes, Offcie365 users require to save their mailbox locally.
As a result, users require a solution to Take a backup of office365 Mailbox to Local Drive.
Also Read:- How to take Gmail backup in PST Outlook files?
Automated Tool to Take Backup of Office365 Mailbox to Local Drive
Backup of Office 365 account data also helps users in several scenarios. Smoothly users can do this job with the assistance of the eSoftTools Office365 Backup Software.
With this smart solution get the ability to download Office365 mailbox to Local drive. With ease export Office365 mailbox to PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, HTML, & several more formats.
How to Take Backup of Office365 Mailbox to Local Drive via Office365 Backup Tool?
Download eSoftTools Office365 Backup Software and install it on your computer. Then, follow the below-given steps to take a backup of Office 365 mailbox.
- Firstly, launch eSoftTools Office365 Backup Software on your windows machine.
- Input your Offic365 account email address and click the Login button.
- Next, again input Office365 account email address and password for login to the software.
- Extract/load all mailbox folders from Office365 account in the software.
- Choose needed folders of Office365 mailbox and select a file format from “Export Options”.
- Select and customize Mail Filter and Naming convention settings/functions.
- Choose a location to preserve the downloaded Office365 mailbox items.
- In the last step, click on “Save Backup” and start downloading Office 365 account mailbox.
Smart Features of eSoftTools Office 365 Backup Software
- Smartly take backup of all Office 365 account mailbox data with easy process.
- Get a preview of the Office 365 account mailbox folder and the ability to export selective folders.
- Assist users in saving Office365 mailbox items in 10+ file formats. (PST, EML, EMLX, HTML, MHTML, MBOX, PDF, & Thunderbird)
- Export every item with maintaining complete data integrity and information while backup process.
- Offers Mail filter option to export emails of a specific date range from Office365 mailbox.
- Provides naming convention option to provide a custom name to resultant email files.
- Allows users to choose their desired location for preserving the downloaded Office365 backup files.
- Has a clear graphical user interface and is easily operatable by both technical and non-technical users.
- Works without any problem on all Windows OS editions- Win11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, and others.
- A free demo edition of the software is also available to download up to 20 emails from each folder of Outlook 365 mailbox without any charges.
While using the Offie365 cloud service, users frequently must take back their mailbox data. Taking backup of Office365 account mailbox manually is difficult. As a result, users search for better solutions to take Backup of Office 365 Mailbox to Local Drive. Through this blog, we have shown the best solution to perform this task. Now try eSoftTools Office 365 Backup Tool and learn more about its functions.