Several Gmail users require to export or preserve their emails to a local drive and needs to access with Thunderbird profiles. If you are also one of them and want a solution to easily perform this job, then this blog is for you. We will show you “How to Import Mail from Gmail to Thunderbird Profile?”.
Gmail is now a primary application that all people use for communication. Users use Gmail for transferring both personal and business emails.
Google uses a cloud server to save Gmail account sent and received emails. Users get large storage space on Google servers to preserve their emails. This technology has made it easier for users to share and save users profile data instantly.
But for some users, this emailing process through a cloud server is a problem. Due to this, several users require to download their emails to a local drive and prefer to access those emails with applications like- Thunderbird.
Also Read: – How to take Gmail backup in PST Outlook files?
Reasons to Import Gmail Emails to Thunderbird Profile
- A Gmail account is only accessible if users have an internet connection. Due to the unavailability of the internet users will become unable to access their Gmail account emails.
- For securing data of Gmail account, time by time users will need to take a backup of their Gmail profile.
- Managing an Email profile becomes much easier with advanced email clients like- Mozilla Thunderbird.
For these reasons, users must download or import Gmail emails to Thunderbird profiles or local drives.
Direct Solution to Download Gmail Emails to Thunderbird Profile
For users, the best solution is eSoftTools Gmail Backup Software. This tool is able to Import Gmail account emails to Thunderbird profiles directly. In a direct manner, this software downloads all mail folders from Gmail account to the default storage location on the user’s machine.
This tool allows users to export entire or specific mail folders from a Gmail account. With ease, it exports Gmail account mail folder with complete emails and attachments to the user’s local drive (Thunderbird profile).
How to Add Gmail Emails to Thunderbird Account with Gmail Backup Tool?
Download, Install and Execute the eSoftTools Gmail Backup Software on any windows-based computer. After installation, follow the steps shown below: –
- Launch Gmail Backup Software, enter your Gmail account emails address and “Google App password”.
- After entering account details, click on Authenticate Login button.
- Login to your Gmail profile and extract all Gmail account mail folders.
- Make a selection of needed folders from your Gmail account.
- Choose Save in Thunderbird from the Export options list.
- Select and use the Mail filter option to export emails of needed dates from selected Gmail account mail folders.
- Lastly, click on Save Backup and start importing Gmail emails to Thunderbird profiles.
Brilliant Features of Gmail Mail Backup Software
- In a direct manner, Import Gmail account emails to Thunderbird profile.
- Preserve Gmail account emails to a local drive as EML, EMLX, MSG, HTML, MHTML, PDF, and MBOX.
- Download Gmail account emails with complete attachments and maintain email formatting/properties.
- Shows all mail folders & export emails from selective folders of Gmail account.
- Automatically detects Thunderbird default storage location to preserve Gmail emails.
- Exports emails of specific dates from Gmail account with mail filter function.
- Support to take mail backup of both Gmail (personal/individual) and Google Workspace (business email) accounts.
- Works with no errors in all editions of windows O/S including- Win11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, and older editions.
- Gmail backup tool comes with a demo edition that assists users to export/downloading up to 20 items from each folder of Gmail account free of charge.
Gmail is the email application that nowadays all users prefer using for emailing jobs. Some of the users in the list of Gmail users require to import their emails to Thunderbird profile. To perform this task easily use the method described above with Gmail backup software. Get a demo edition of the Gmail backup tool and download 20 emails from each folder of the Gmail account to your Thunderbird profile for free.