Many users want to save Gmail account emails in the form of PDF documents to their local drive. If you are also one of the users who want to do this job quickly, then this article is your answer. Here we will show you how to Download Gmail Emails as PDF files. Let’s start with the topic…
Gmail is an open-source web application, that Google has offered to all users for emailing. Through Gmail, users can safely share emails with their friends and known persons without any problems.
For each emailing task, Gmail uses google cloud servers. When a user uses a Gmail account to send and receive emails, Gmail stores a copy of all user’s emails on cloud servers.
Using Gmail account users get the ability to store their important emails on a cloud server. But sometimes users require to save their important emails to their local drive as PDF files.
Also Read:- How to Import Mail from Gmail to Thunderbird Profile?
Why do users need to Download their Gmail Emails as PDF files?
- For accessing emails in Gmail account users require an internet connection. By saving emails as PDF users get the facility to access their email without the internet.
- Gmail emails are only accessible from Gmail accounts. On other hand, after saving emails in PDF files users can access their emails with different applications.
- Downloading emails as PDF files users become able to save Gmail email locally as a backup.
Smart Solution to Export Gmail Account emails as PDF
A rapid, smart, and quick technique to download all Gmail account emails as PDF is eSoftTools Gmail Backup Software. This automated tool smoothly exports all Gmail account emails to their local drive. Software assists users to preserve Gmail emails as PDF, EML, EMLX, HTML, MHTML, PST, & MBOX files. This software also comes with different smart features to make the Gmail email download process easier and faster.
Steps to Download Gmail Account Emails and save them as PDF documents
Download and Install Gmail Backup Software on your windows computer. After installation follows the below-given steps one by one to download Gmail emails as PDF files.
- Launch Gmail Backup Software on your computer.
- Enter your Gmail account email address and google app password.
- Load all mail folders of your Gmail account inside the software.
- Choose the needed mail folders and choose “Save in PDF” from the export options.
- Select a location where you want to save downloaded emails as PDF files.
- Use the Mail Filter and Naming Convention function of the software.
- Finally, click on Save Backup and download Gmail emails as PDF document files.
Advanced Features of Gmail Backup Software
- Take a backup of Gmail account emails as PDF files with complete email information.
- Export Gmail emails with attachments and properties (to, bcc, cc, subject, from, date, etc).
- Export emails from selective mail folders of Gmail account easily.
- Provides a mail filter option for users to export emails of a specific date range.
- Save downloaded email files to the user’s specified location on their hard drive.
- Needs only an internet connection and Gmail account details for downloading emails.
- Works without any trouble in all editions of windows including- Win 11, 10, 8.1, 7, Vista, XP, and others.
- A Demo version of the software is also available that helps users to download up to 20 emails to PDF and other formats for free
Because of various reasons, Gmail users will need to download their account emails as PDF document files. For users who want to do this task, but have no knowledge of performing it, we have written this article. Now easily follow the method described above to easily export/download Gmail emails as PDF files.