Several users saves their contact & calendars in Excel XLSX, XLS or CSV files. However, in several cases, some user needs to export their contacts/calendar into Outlook MSG files. For people who want to do this task with ease, we have written this blog post. So, let’s see “How to Export Excel Contacts/Calendars to Outlook MSG Files?”
MS Excel is a desktop-based application that comes with the Microsoft Office suite. In this entire world, there are a number of users who uses this application for preserving different types of data/information. In Excel files, many users also prefer saving Contacts and calendar items.
For some users, it is difficult to manage contacts/ calendar events with Excel files. Because of this reason several users prefer other application like- MS Outlook for contact and calendar events managing.
Sometimes Excel users also required to move their contacts/calendars to Outlook from Excel files but face problems. The reason is Outlook doesn’t support Excel files for importing Excel contacts/calendars.
So the solution for users is Convert Excel to Outlook supported file types. One of the file formats that Outlook supports for saving or importing data (contact/calendar) is MSG.
As a result, several users want to Export Excel Contacts/Calendars to Outlook MSG Files. Now, let’s talk about the best solution to do this task.
Smart Solution to Export Excel Contacts/Calendar to Outlook MSG
In a simple manner exporting Contact/calendar entries from Excel to Outlook MSG files is possible. For this users just have to use the software called eSoftTools Excel to Outlook Converter Software.
This smart program allows users to save Excel contacts/ calendar items to separate MSG files. It completes the excel contacts/calendar conversion process by preserving complete information. During conversion, it saves all contacts/calendar information like- name, email address, time, date, description, title, etc. Also, using this tool is too simple and easy.
How to Export Contacts/Calendar from Excel to Outlook MSG files?
Download and install Excel Contact/Calendar Converter software of eSoftTools to your windows-based machine and follow the steps shown below:-
- Launch Excel to Outlook converter software on your computer.
- Press the “Browse Excel File” or “Open” button for Excel file selection or adding.
- Select “Excel XLSX, XLS, or CSV” files from their location and click on “Open”.
- Load Excel files & get a preview of all Excel files inner Contacts or Calendar items.
- Hit the “Next” button and choose a Conversion Type from the screen of the software.
- Contacts– To extract/export all contacts items information from Excel files
- Calendar– from Excel files Extract/Export Calendar entries and information.
- After conversion type selection press the Next button.
- From the “Mapping Fields” screen change/map Contact or Calendar fields manually, then press the Next button.
- Now click on the “MSG file” radio button from the Export options list and select a saving location by pressing “Browse” button.
- Finally, press the “Next” button to start the process of Exporting Excel Contacts/Calendar to MSG files.
The software will now generate MSG files with Excel contacts/calendars to the user’s specified saving location. The software will save each contact/calendar to separate Outlook MSG files.
Amazing Features of Excel to MSG Contact/Calendar Converter Software
- Export & Save Contacts/Calendar from Excel XLSX, XLS, CSV to Outlook MSG files.
- Transfer complete Contacts & Calendar information during the conversion process.
- Supports Creating Separate MSG files to save each Contact/Calendar item individually.
- Shows all contacts and calendar items from Excel files before conversion.
- Both automatically as well as manually Mapping contact/calendar fields are possible.
- Now requirements of MS Excel or MS Outlook Application installation.
- The software saves resultant Outlook MSG files to the user’s specified location.
- Also support converting Excel files to vCard, Outlook PST and ICS file format.
- Works on all editions of Windows O/S (including- Win 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, etc).
- Supports all XLSX, XLS, CSV files of all versions of MS Excel like- 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, and below versions.
- A Demo edition of the software is also available that supports saving up to 10 Excel contact/calendars to MSG files.
To Import Excel Contacts/ Calendar in Outlook users requires to Convert Excel to MSG files. The best method to accomplish this job, we have provided in the above sections. Users can utilize the eSoftTools Excel to Outlook Converter and follow the above-mentioned steps to securely export Excel Contact/ calendar to MSG files. For more details, users can download and try the demo edition of the software free of cost.