There are various persons on the internet who is searching for a method of importing calendars entries in MS Outlook from Excel files. But they are unable to do this task. Mostly the reason is Outlook doesn’t offer to import calendars from Excel files. If you are in this same situation, then have to read this blog post can get a solution. Here we will talk about the best method to Import Calendar Items from Excel to Outlook?
For managing special dates & appointments users most of the time prefers using MS Excel. It is easy to save data items in Excel files. Also, data sharing with Excel files is also very easy.
But with MS Outlook it becomes easier to create and manage calendar entries. Due to these reasons, now users who previously used MS Excel now prefer using MS Outlook to do this calendaring process.
Because of this reason, users nowadays want to import their Excel files with calendar entries to Ms Outlook. It is obvious that they will face this problem in doing this task. The reason is Ms Outlook doesn’t offer an option to import Excel files directly.
But you don’t need to worry, because here we will provide you with a solution that will help you to Import Excel Contacts to Outlook PST Files.
Solution to Import Calendar Items from Excel to Outlook?
Outlook doesn’t allow importing calendar items from Excel files. So the only solution which will help is to convert Excel files or Export calendars from XLSX, XLS, or CSV files to an Outlook supported file like- PST.
This is easy with the fastest utility known as eSoftTools Excel to Outlook Calendar Converter software. The software will allow users to convert Excel files with calendar entries to Outlook PST and MSG files. With this software, the user will get the facility to preview all calendar items from Excel files.
Not only this the tool will also give you the benefit of customizing/mapping fields of calendar entries according to your choice.
Steps to Import Calendar Items from Excel to Outlook:-
For proceeding with the conversion steps, firstly download eSoftTools Excel to Outlook Calendar Converter Software to their windows machine. After this, follow the next steps mentioned below:-
- Start the Excel Calendar to Outlook Converter to your computer.
- Hit on Open/Browse Excel file button from the first screen to add Excel files in the software for calendar conversion.
- Extract the inner calendar entries from Excel file in the software and hit on Next.
- Now customize the mapping fields as per your requirement and again press the Next button.
- After this, choose PST from the conversion formats list. (Users can export Excel calendars to new PST, existing PST and MSG files).
- Next, choose a destination path to save the output files and press the Next button to export all calendars from Excel to PST files.
- After completion user will get all details on Import log section.
Now import the Output files MSG or PST file in MS Outlook to transfer all calendar entries from Excel files to Outlook profile.
Smart Features of Excel to Outlook calendars converter software:-
- Extract/Export calendar from all kinds of Excel files including- XLSX, XLS, and CSV file format.
- Performs smooth and fastest conversion of Excel calendar items to PST with maintaing complete proerties.
- Shows a live preview of every calendar entry from Excel files before conversion.
- Software has the ability to automatically mapping Excel calendars fields with Outlook fileds as well as user can modify the fields manually.
- User can save the output PST or MSG files to desired location
- User can save Excel calendars to New PST, Existing PST, and MSG files of Outlook.
- Perform calendar conversion without requirement of MS Excel and MS Outlook installtion.
- Support XLSX, XLS, CSV files of all MS Excel editions including- 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000, and below edition.
- Comes with demo version facility that supports to Export upto 10 calendar enteries from Excel files to PST or MSG free of cost.
Importing calendars from Excel files in Outlook directly is not possible. That’s why users are facing different kinds of problems while doing this task. So, to resolve users query we have written this blog post. Follow the steps mentioned above to get a solution and easily to Import Calendar Items from Excel to Outlook. To perform a quick calendar conversion from Excel files download a free demo edition of eSoftTools Excel to Outlook Calendar Converter now.