Users store their important contacts in file types like- XLSX, XLS, and CSV. But managing contacts for communication from Excel or CSV files is now an old method. Mail clients like-Outlook by default for this facility of storing contacts for emailing and easy communicatios. For this reason, users needs to Import Excel Contacts to Outlook. So, in this blog post, we are going to describe the complete process to accomplish the task.
Most businesses, as well as individuals, use MS Excel to store contacts information. Storing multiple contacts in an Excel file is easy. But users face difficulty when they need to access a specific contact from a huge list of contacts in Excel file. Also, selecting, moving contacts from excel and using the contact items for communication is also difficult.
After seeing the same case Outlook has also provided the function of creating and managing contacts. Users can directly store their complete contacts and access them with the mail client Outlook. In addition, users can easily communicate with their saved contacts using MS Outlook.
Because of this reason nowadays most users who have saved their contacts in Excel now want to import them into Outlook.
Also Read:- How to Import Contacts from Excel to Google Contacts?
In this write-up, we will talk about the solution to do the process of importing contacts from Excel in Outlook. Let’s first check some users’ queries to understand the same situation.
I have a small bussiness, and to generate our product sales we are doing email marketing for 7z years. We have saved our clients contacts in some Excel files. But now it has become difficult to manage our contacts with these Excel files. So we have dicided to use MS Outlook for saving contacts and communicate with our custormars with ease. But i am facing a problem ad my previious contacts in my Outlook profile. Outlook does’nt showing me any option to import contacts from Excel files. Can any person provide me help for this case?
How to Import Excel Contacts to Outlook PST Files? Best Solution
It is obvious that users will face difficulty when they try to import contacts from Excel files in MS Outlook directly. The reason is Outlook doesn’t support Excel file extensions like- XLSX, and XLS from importing contacts. The only method which will work for users who needs to transfer contacts in bulk to Outlook is to convert Excel to PST files.
To Convert Excel files with Contacts to Outlook supported PST files the best method is using a software known as eSoftTools Excel to Outlook Converter software. In a single process, this software easily converts Excel files with unlimited contacts to Outlook PST files. Using this software, users can easily create new PST as well as import contacts in existing PST files.
For adding Excel contacts in Outlook follow the steps given below.
Step 1:- Import Excel Contacts to Outlook PST using Excel to PST Converter:-
- Download, and launch the Excel to Outlook Converter Software in your computer.
- For adding XLSX, XLS, or CSV files of Excel , hit on Open or Browse Excel File button from first screen of the software.
- Select the file from its location and load the excel file and extract all contacts information as a preview and hit on Next.
- Now in the mapping section change or modify necessory Outlook fields and click on Next.
- From conversion options tab choose Import to New PST file or Import to Existing Outlook PST file.
- After this choose a Destination Path to save the output files and hit on Next.
- Now the software to start the process of Importing Excel Contacts to PST files and in a very short it will provide you the resultant PST with all your Outlook Contacts.
Step 2:- Import New PST file Contacts in Outlook
- Open MS Outlook application and press the File option from Menubar.
- Then choose the Open & Export >> Import/Export option.
- Select Import from other program or file option and click on Next.
- Choose the Outlook Data File(.pst) option and again press the Next button.
- Select select the PST file(Containing Excel Contacts) from its location and again hit on Next.
- Now select the Contacts folder for saving data from PST files and click Next.
- In the next opened window click the Finish button to begin the process of importing Excel contacts in MS Outlook.
Benefits of using Excel Contacts to Outlook Converter Software:-
- Easily Convert Excel XLSX, XLS and CSV with all Contacts to PST in simple manner.
- User can easily Export and Save Excel contacts to New PST as well as Import Excel contacts to an Existing PST file
- In addition to PST, users will also get some other file options for saving their Excel contacts such as MSG, vCard.
- Perform Excel Contacts conversion with maintaining complete contacts information such as- first name, last name, full name, email, job title, company, address, etc.
- Before conversion the software also offfer mapping fields options to modify the contact fields as per users choices.
- After conversion save the Output file to desired location/destination path easily.
- Provides a preview of all contacts fields from Excel files with complete information.
- Before purchasing complete edition first a user can try the free demo edition of Excel to Outlook Converter for checking the softweare functions and working.
A direct method to import Excel files in Outlook is not available so the suggestion is users should take the help of the above-mentioned technique. So now easily convert Excel to Outlook PST file with all contacts and import the resultant file directly in Outlook with no problem. For this now download and try the free demo edition of eSoftTools Excel to Outlook Converter Software.