Do you want to save your Lotus Notes contacts as vCard? this article will be extremely beneficial to you. Here in this blog post, we’ve devised a simple and foolproof method to Export Lotus Notes contacts to vCard VCF files in an efficient manner.
The most popular email program, Lotus Notes, is currently experiencing problems among users. Many organizations have stopped using Lotus Notes for a variety of reasons. Now all users are transferring to more reliable email clients like- Outlook, Office 365, Thunderbird, etc. Some customers wish to convert their entire NSF data to PST, MBOX, MSG, or another format, while some want to export selected NSF data items like emails, contacts, or calendars.
Lotus Notes saves all user’s contacts lists separately from the main Lotus Notes mailbox file in the database directory under the name “Names.nsf” file. But the NSF file is only compatible with Lotus Notes, and you must change the format of the NSF contact file if you want to share it. And vCard is a well-known universal standard format for storing and sharing contacts. As a result, the majority of users want to convert their Lotus Notes contacts to vCard.
Before going to the procedure to convert Lotus Notes contacts files to VCF, let’s check the advantages of using vCard format.
Also Read:- How to Export Contacts from Lotus Notes to Outlook?
Why do users want to export contacts from Lotus Notes to vCard?
- vCard files make it easier to store and share contact information.
- VCF files work on approximately all devices, including phones, tablets, and computers.
- Most email clients, including Outlook, Gmail, Thunderbird, and others, support vCard VCF files as well.
How to Conveniently Export Lotus Notes Contacts to vCard
The manual method of exporting Lotus Notes contacts cannot save multiple contacts in VCF. The one-by-one method to export NSF contacts to vCard takes a long time. So, in order to overcome the limitations of the manual method, we’ll introduce a tool that can easily migrate Lotus Notes contacts to VCF without losing any contact information in this section.
One of the most reliable and secure ways to export Lotus Notes to vCard is with eSoftTools Lotus Notes NSF File Converter. This tool can convert emails into multiple different file formats, including PST, EML, MSG, MBOX, and HTML, in addition to contacts conversion. The tool also allows you to convert contacts to vCard and CSV files from the Domino Server/Lotus Notes NSF files directly.
Steps for Using NSF File Converter to Convert NSF Contacts to VCF
- First, download and install the software eSoftTools Lotus Notes Contacts to vCard Converter on your machine.
- To begin, open the tool and select the NSF Files and add it to the software.
- Now you will see the entire Lotus Notes Mailbox items and folders simply select the contacts folder.
- Then hit the convert button then choose the vCard(.vcf) file from the conversion options.
- Finally, select the destination path to save the resulted vCard file. Press the Convert button to start the Lotus Notes to vCard Conversion process.
This article will walk you through the entire process of Exporting Lotus Notes contacts to VCF using eSoftTools Lotus Notes Contacts Converter. With this software, you may easily export contacts from Notes to vCard in bulk. Before applying for the licensed edition, try the demo edition to see if the tool is right for you.