Do you want to Export all new and old contacts from Google Mail to vCard VCF files quickly and easily but having trouble while exporting Gmail contacts to vCard VCF file? If that’s the case, this blog is a good place to start. It makes exporting Gmail contacts to VCF simple and straightforward. Continue reading to learn more.
This guide will assist you in backing up your Google Contacts to wherever you want to save them. These measures will assist you in transferring Google Contacts to your new device if you have one.
Note:- The user must have an active Gmail account to perform the Gmail contacts to VCF export operation.
Manual and Free Method to Export Google Contacts to vCard
You’re basically making a Google Contacts backup when you export Google Contacts to vCard. To do this simply follow the below mentioned steps:-
- Go to Gmail and open it.
- Then, at the top left, press the gear button, and then Contacts. A window will pop up with a list of all of your contacts.
- Select all of the contacts, that you want to export, click Export.
- A pop-up window will appear, prompting you to choose a file format. Choose vCard from the drop-down menu.
- Select Export.
- Finally, press Save File and OK to save the file to your machine.
After completing this process, look for your Google Contacts vCard file in your downloads folder.
How to View & Convert Google vCard/VCF contacts to Excel CSV or another format?
If you have exported Google contacts to vCard file and now want to view all vCard/VCF file contacts and their details and Export vCard file Contacts, use eSoftTools vCard Converter Software. It lists the contacts in chronological order, along with pertinent details such as name, email address, business name, and so on. This tool is free and can be installed on any Windows operating system.
To open and export all of your Gmail exported VCF contacts to Excel CSV/PST or MSG format, follow the steps below.
- On your Windows computer, open eSoftTools vCard Converter.
- Select the Convert vCard option from the first screen and then hit the Next button.
- To pick the vCard VCF files for conversion, select vCard file mode or vCard folder mode. Simply click the Go Next button after pressing the browse button and selecting the vCard file location.
- A new window will open on your computer after that. Pick the required folders from the left side panel and choose one of the Export options CSV/PST/MSG from this window.
- To choose a saving location, press the browse button.
- Finally, to Convert vCard / VCF Contacts to Excel CSV or another format, press the Convert vCard button.
After reading the above blog, you will know how to export contacts from Gmail to VCF in the most efficient way possible. It’s easy to use and completely free. To export Google contacts to a vCard VCF file with all of the details, follow the steps below. We’ve also included a direct method for opening & converting multiple VCF/vCard files, with complete instructions.