Last updated on October 6th, 2021 at 08:09 pm
Do you want to Export all new and old contacts from Google Mail to Outlook PST files quickly and easily but having trouble while exporting Gmail contacts? If you are in this kind of situation, then this blog is the place where you get a solution. Here we will provide the best method of exporting Gmail contacts to Outlook email client with simple and straightforward process. Continue reading to learn more.
How to Export Contacts from Gmail to Outlook PST Files?
This guide will assist you in backing up your Google Contacts. Below mentioned are the complete steps that users can apply to easily Export Gmail Contacts to Outlook.
Step 1:- Export Google Contacts to vCard
You’re basically making a Google Contacts backup when you export Google Contacts to vCard. To do this simply follow the below-mentioned steps:-
- Vist to the Gmail website and login with your account.
- Then, at the top left, press the 9 dots icon, and then choose the Contacts option.
- A window will now pop up with a list of all of your contacts.
- Select all of the contacts, that you want to export, click Export.
- A pop-up window will appear, prompting you to choose a file format.
- Choose vCard from export as section and select Export option.
- Finally, save the resultant vCard file to your machine.
After completing this process, look for your Google Contacts vCard file in your downloads folder.
Step 2:- Convert Google vCard/VCF contacts to Outlook PST file?
If you have exported Google contacts to vCard file and now want to Convert vCard/VCF file with all contacts and their details to Outlook PST file, users should use eSoftTools vCard Converter Software. It exports contact information to an Outlook PST file with complete details such as name, email address, business name, and so on.
To export all of your Gmail exported VCF contacts in Outlook PST files, follow the steps below.
- On your Windows computer, open eSoftTools vCard Converter.
- Select the Convert vCard option from the first screen and then hit the Next button.
- To pick the vCard VCF files for conversion, select vCard file mode or vCard folder mode. Simply click the Go Next button after pressing the browse button and selecting the vCard file location.
- A new window will open on your computer after that. Pick the required folders from the left side panel and choose the Export Into PST file option. (User can also choose CSV and MSG file option to save Google vCard contactats from this window.
- To choose a saving location, press the browse button.
- Finally, to Convert vCard / VCF Contacts to Outlook PST or another format, press the Convert vCard button.
After reading the above blog, you will know how to export contacts from Gmail to Outlook PST in the most efficient way possible. It’s easy to use and completely free. To export Google contacts to Outlook PST with all of the details, follow the steps below. We will suggest you, choose the direct method for converting multiple VCF/vCard files of Google Contacts, with complete instructions.