Want to switch from Outlook to Webmail services like- Gmail, Hostgator, Godaddy, etc? If yes, then read this blog till the end. Here we will describe the complete process to import Outlook emails to Webmail application. Let’s Start…
Microsoft Outlook is one of the most used email clients. Most individuals, as well as business owners, prefers Outlook for emailing, contacts-calendar managing and various other operations. Also, with Outlook desktop users get the facility to save their email profile data locally as a backup.
While saving user profile data Outlook uses the user’s local drive. Due to this reason, users face size issues in their computers and hard drive.
To get rid of this problem, users prefer to switch to webmail applications like- Hostgator, Godaddymail, Horde, RoundCube and more.
Get the eSoftTools Outlook Recovery Migration tool and easily migrate Outlook emails to any IMAP based webmail applications in simple clicks and complete scurity. Download Free Demo Now:-
What is Webmail application?
Both desktop email clients and Webmail email applications are available to perform emailing jobs. But they are different from each other. In a simple manner, we can say the webmail apps are the advanced version of desktop-based email clients. And by switching from desktop-based email clients to Webmail services users get more features to easily perform emailing tasks.
Benefits of switching from Outlook to WebMail service
- Solve Storage Issue:- With webmail applications users gets free storage space on cloud servers to manage and store email and other data of email profiles.
- Email Profile access from different places:- from any location in this world users can easily access their webmail account with ease.
- No Operating Systems compatibility issue:- users can easily access their webmail email profile from any device by just opening a web browser. Also, there is no Operating systems compatibility issue
These are some of the benefits of using webmail applications for emailing. Now check the next section of this blog post to know the process of transferring emails from Outlook to Webmail applications.
Best Solution to Import Outlook Emails to Webmail Applications
For migration from Outlook to Webmail applications (like- Roundcube, SquirrelMail, Horde, Rainloop, etc) the best program for users is the automated tool called eSoftTools Outlook Recovery/Converter tool.
With this tool, users can safely transfer unlimited Outlook emails to IMAP based webmail services. This smart solution allows users to directly export data from single or multiple PST files at a particular time. By following some simple steps, this tool migrates users’ emails to webmail applications with fast speed and complete safety.
How to Import Outlook Emails to Webmail using PST Converter?
- Download or Open eSoftTools Outlook Recovery/Converter tool to your machine.
- Press the Select PST button from the first screen of the software.
- Choose a file selection mode for adding PST files to the software.
- Single File Conversion:- Select and add a single PST file in the software for migration
- Bulk File Conversion:- Add multiple PST files in a single process to perform the migration
- Select and Import PST files in the software and click the Start Scanning button.
- Extract and load all Outlook mail folders and other items from PST files.
- Preview emails and make a selection of needed Outlook mail folders.
- After folder selection hit the Import to Cloud >> Import PST to IMAP Account button.
- Input your hostname/email address and password of your IMAP webmail account
- Select other options like- input folder name for migration, mail filter, or create log file.
- Finally, press the Convert button and start PST to IMAP migration process.
Applying these simple steps users can smoothly move Outlook emails to IMAP server accounts.
Features of Outlook PST to IMAP Migration Tool
- Import single or multiple PST files with complete emails to different Webmail applications.
- Export email with complete attachments and properties like- to, bcc, size, subject, etc.
- Has the ability to export mail folders selectively to IMAP accounts.
- Provides a preview of complete emails from PST files before migration.
- Also, offers to create new folders in IMAP account to preserve Outlook emails.
- Supports creating a log file with complete details of migration steps.
- Able to export Outlook emails to all supported webmail applications (including- Godaddy Mail, HostGator, Roundcube, Gmail/G-suite, and more).
- Supports migrating emails from encrypted/inaccessible/corrupt as well as healthy PST files.
- Works in an edition of Windows O/S including- Win11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, and below version.
- Both ANSI & UNICODE PST files of all Outlook editions are supported by the software for migration
- A Demo edition of the software is also available, that allows users to migrate upto 25 emails from PST to IMAP account for free.
In different situations, Outlook users require to switch to IMAP based webmail applications. But switching email clients is not easy, for this reason, a large number of users are searching queries like- How to Import Outlook Emails to WebMail?. The best solution for this job we mentioned in the sections mentioned above. Now utilize the eSoftTools Outlook PST Recovery/Converter and follow the above-discussed method to migrate Outlook emails to Webmail easily.