Do you want to transfer emails from a profile configured in Eudora Mail to an Outlook 365/Office 365 account? But even after trying different methods, you are not able to get results. If so, find your solution from this article. Here we will show you “How to export emails from Eudora to Outlook 365 mailbox?”.
In the past, Eudora Mail was one of the most famous desktop-based applications offered by the Qualcomm brand. Like other email clients, it also offers the facility to use email accounts with IMAP and POP settings.
Its popularity decreased over time and Qualcomm took the step to discontinue this application. After its closure, users preferred to switch to its alternative email clients or web-based email programs.
Outlook365 is a cloud emailing program that comes with the Office365 service provided by Microsoft. It is the online version of MS Outlook email client, which helps users in doing emailing jobs through web browsers.
Due to the closure of Eudora and many other reasons, Eudora users may want to switch and migrate their email data to this Outlook 365 service.
Also Read: – How to Import Eudora Mail into Thunderbird?
Primary reasons for email migration from Eudora to Outlook 365
- Eudora Discontinuation: – Eudora Mail is no longer available for emailing because Qualcomm has discontinued this application. As a result, users need to transfer their Eudora email profile data to different email programs like Outlook 365.
- Security Features and Updates: -Qualcomm has stopped providing updates for Eudora Mail, so it is not safe to use it for email sharing. Microsoft on the other hand has offered many advanced security features and is still implementing new changes to Outlook 365 for secure emailing.
- Cloud emailing: – Eudora is a desktop application, Outlook 365 on the other hand is a cloud-based application. Cloud emailing apps like Outlook 365, make users able to perform emailing tasks from web browsers and manage storage space in their local drives.
Method to Export Email from Eudora to Outlook 365 Directly
Transferring mail folders from Eudora mailbox to Outlook 365 account is now possible with eSoftTools Eudora Converter software. With this reliable solution, the user can safely export mail folders from Eudora MBX files to Outlook 365 mailboxes/profiles.
At a particular time, it securely exports mail folders from various Eudora mailbox files to Office365 accounts. Also, create a new folder with a custom name through the software and easily preserve all the imported emails in it.
How to Import Eudora Emails to Outlook 365 with Eudora Converter tool?
Note: – On your windows computer, search and get all your Eudora Mailbox folders/files from the locations: –
“C:\Program Files\Qualcomm\Eudora” or “C:\Documents and Settings\<YourUsername>\Application Data\Qualcomm\Eudora”
After getting all the required files, apply the steps shown below: –
- Download and launch eSoftTools Eudora Email Converter software for Windows.
- Hit the Add File/Folder button and choose an option of adding Eudora Email files.
- Select MBOX file: – add an MBX file of Eudora mail at one time.
- Select MBOX Folder: – add a folder containing several Eudora MBX files at once.
- After importing all the necessary email files into the software, press the Next button.
- See the inner emails of selected Eudora Email files and choose the needed folders.
- Click on the “Import to Cloud” button and select the option “Import MBOX to Office365”.
- Enter the email address of your Office365 account and use the email filter and folder input options.
- Press the Convert button and start the migration of Eudora emails to Office365 account.
Smart features of Eudora Email Converter Software: –
- Migrate Eudora emails to cloud mail: – Export emails from Eudora email files to Outlook 365 and any other web-based email app including- Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Outlook.com, and others.
- Convert Eudora email files: – Convert Eudora mailbox/MBX files into 10+ file formats including- PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, HTML, MHT, Thunderbird, Zimbra, and NSF.
- Migration/Conversion in Bulk: – Export emails from one file or over a thousand Eudora email files simultaneously in a single process.
- Export chosen email folders: – Select the required mail folders from the preview panel and export emails from specified folders only.
- Eudora email preview: – See all emails one by one from selected Eudora mailbox files in the Preview Panel before starting the conversion/migration.
- Email filtering date-wise: – Select the dates of the emails you specifically want to export from Eudora Mailbox files.
- Windows compatibility: -Run the software on computers with any version of Windows O/s, including Win 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, and older versions.
- No other software dependency: – For email migration and conversion, no other software is needed, not even Eudora Mail.
- Free Eudora email migration: – Migrate and convert Eudora Mailbox files (up to 25 emails) through the demo version of Eudora Email Converter.
Transferring emails from Eudora Mail application to Office365 mailbox is a task that many users around the world want to do for various reasons. The best method which provides instant results, we have described in this article. Take the help of the above solution “eSoftTools Eudora Email Converter Tool” and export Eudora emails to Outlook 365 mailbox efficiently.