Want to upload/import OLM file to Office 365 cloud? Searching for the best and a straight-forward method to do this task? If yes, then find your answer by reading this article. Here we show you “How to Upload/Import OLM file to Office 365 account?” with easy steps.
Nowadays, users of cloud-based applications are increasing rapidly. At the present time, several cloud-based services and applications are available in the online market. Office 365 application is one of them.
The brand Microsoft has launched this Office 365 service. Using this service, users access all MS Office applications (like- MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.) from web browsers.
Similar to both Outlook for Mac and MS Outlook (Windows), Office 365 users get the facility of performing emailing tasks, managing contacts, calendars, & various other tasks.
As compared to the desktop-based Outlook for Mac application, Office 365 has more benefits. For this reason, various users want to switch from Outlook for Mac to Office 365 cloud.
Download and try the eSoftTools OLM to Office 365 Migration Tool to directly upload/import OLM files of Outlook for Mac app to Office 365. In simple click migrate OLM files with emails, contacts, calendars, and other items to Office 365 cloud. Download Free Trial Now:-
Major Benefits of using Office 365 Cloud Service:-
Access data from Web Browser:- Users can easily access their Office 365 account by just opening a web browser from any device.
View profiles from any location:- A user can access their emails and other information of Office 365/Outlook 365 account from any location and at any time.
No O/S Dependency problem:- To access the Office 365 service, users only need a web browser. Without any O/S dependency, problem users can use Office 365 software.
Save data to Cloud Servers:- Office 365 offers users a free cloud storage space, where it saves all users’ important data. It helps users in managing space from their local drive.
Solution to Migrate from Outlook for Mac to Office 365 Cloud
Outlook for Mac is a desktop-based application that is available for Mac computer users. This application supports saving users’ profile data locally with OLM files. Outlook for Mac application uses OLM files to preserve all data like- emails, contacts, calendars, etc to the user’s local drive.
As a result, this OLM file helps users to transfer data of Outlook for Mac profiles. To transfer data users just need to import OLM files to Office 365 cloud. Check the next section, to know the complete process.
Smart Technique to Directly Import OLM File to Office 365 Profile
A quick or direct solution to import OLM files to Office 365, is using the software called eSoftTools OLM Converter Software.
This windows based software will make you able to directly upload OLM files to your Office 365 profile. Using this tool, users can easily export data items like- emails, contacts, calendars, etc from several OLM files to Office 365 accounts at one time. Also, it has several smart features which help users in transferring data from OLM files with ease.
How to Import OLM file to Office 365 Account Using OLM Converter?
Transfer all Outlook for Mac emails, contacts, calendars, and other items from OLM file to Office 365 account, by applying the steps shown below:-
- Download & open eSoftTools OLM Converter Software on a Windows-based computer
- From its first screen, click the Select OLM button & choose a conversion mode:-
- Single File Conversion:- To select and upload single OLM files individually.
- Bulk OLM File Conversion:- Upload multiple OLM files at a single time.
- Add/Import all your OLM files in the software and then click the Start Scanning button.
- Scan OLM files, Extract all folders and items and preview each element.
- Select needed folders and hit the Import to Office 365 button from the menu bar.
- Enter your Office 365 account email address and password.
- Choose other required settings (like- primary or custom folder selection, mail filter, log file, etc.)
- In the final step, click on Connect & Import button to Import OLM file to Office 365.
After following all these steps, users can easily import all OLM files with complete data to Office 365 account.
Advanced Features of OLM to Office 365 Migration Tool
- Move Outlook for Mac OLM files to Office 365 profile in a direct manner.
- Upload single or several OLM files to Office 365 account in a single process.
- Export selective folders from Outlook for Mac OLM files to Office 365 profile.
- View emails, contacts, calendars & other things from OLM files before migration.
- Easily Import OLM file’s data to Office 365 Primary mailbox or custom folder.
- Profile Mail filtering by date option to export emails of needed dates.
- Creates log file with details of the migration process and saves to user’s specified location.
- Allows users to Migrate OLM files to Office 365 account from a windows machine.
- Works on all editions of windows (including- win 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, etc.)
- The company (eSoftTools), also offers a demo edition to all users to check software functionality for free.
For a variety of reasons, Outlook for Mac users wants to migrate to Office 365 cloud service. Some of the main reasons and a quick technique to Import OLM files to Office 365, we have described in the above section. Now, smartly use the OLM to Office 365 migrator and perform OLM file migration with simple steps. To check all features of the software, users can also download and try the OLM converter’s demo edition.