You may need to import Outlook contacts to your iPhone or iPad for ease of use, or you may need to sync Outlook contacts with iPhone to keep your contacts up to date across devices. So here is a step-by-step guide to import Outlook contacts to iPhone 10, 8, 7, or 6.
If you often use your Outlook Address Book, the idea of importing Outlook contacts into your iPhone can seem difficult. Furthermore, you cannot devote several hours to retyping all of your contacts from your Outlook contact list to your iPhone.
Also Read:- Recover Deleted Contacts From Outlook
So, for doing this task here is a simple solution to import contacts from Outlook into iPhone. The solution provided here is absolutely secure.
How to Import Contacts from Outlook into Iphone? Instant solution
Exporting contacts to vCard from your MS Outlook account using a manual method can result in permanent data loss as well as other issues such as missing contact information, mismatched contact columns, or incorrect contact information. As a result, it’s best to export Outlook Contacts to vCard file using eSoftTools Outlook Converter tool first, then follow the steps below to import contacts from Outlook into iPhone.
Step 1:- Export Contacts from Outlook PST file to vCard
- Download, Install and Start the Outlook Converter Software.
- Select the Outlook PST file that contains contact information by clicking on Add PST button.
- Press the browse button to add PST file from its location and then start scanning to proceed.
- Select the Contact Folder from the preview panel and then select Convert button.
- Pick the Export to vCard (.vcf) option in the conversion option and browse to where you want to save it.
- Hit the Convert tab.
- A confirmation message will appear after a few seconds. Simply close the application by clicking OK.
Step 2:- Import Outlook Contacts vCard file to iPhone
- Create a new email and include the converted vCard as an attachment.
- Send the email to your iPhone’s Account.
- On your iPhone, open this email and click the attachment.
- To open this vCard file, go to the Contacts app.
- After that, your iPhone Contact list will automatically sync with all of your vCard contacts.
As the popularity of the iPhone rises, questions such as how to import contacts from Outlook into the iPhone arise. In addition, today’s society expects everyone to have access to important information at their fingertips. As a result, we’ve covered an easy and effective method for importing Outlook Contacts to iPhone in this tutorial. The solution is safe, easy, and non-technical people can use it with no problem.