The majority of items have gone digital in this era. India is rapidly progressing in a variety of fields. Aadhar is one of the smart moves in this digitally progressing India, an effort to make things more effective. “What exactly is an e- Aadhar card?” As it is one of the most important things for Indian citizens, they need all information related to it. So, let’s start with a quick overview of the Aadhar card.
Also Read:- How to Remove Password Protection from PDF file
What is an e-Aadhar Card?
The digital format of Aadhar card or e-Aadhaar Card issued by the UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) to a user. The UIDAI allows you to print your e-Aadhar card online in PDF format and save it to your computer. When you open the e-Aadhar PDF, a password prompt appears.
This article is on how to permanently remove Aadhaar card PDF password. It is no longer necessary to enter a password to open a password-protected Aadhar PDF file once it has been unlocked.
While protecting the Aadhar card with a password is beneficial to the cardholder’s information security and privacy, but it can be inconvenient to enter the password repeatedly to open documents. Not only that but remembering a large number of passwords for other documents is challenging.
The user can unlock the Aadhar PDF password and other document passwords instead of remembering different passwords for multiple documents.
Permanently Open Password Protected Aadhar PDF File – Quick Guide
This simple trick will help e-Aadhaar users get rid of the password prompting. We’ll walk you through the process of removing your e-Aadhaar password one step at a time. The users of the Windows Operating system can use this method to remove e-Aadhaar PDF password.
Method 1: Best Solution to Remove e-Aadhar Password
The most well-known program for removing passwords from e Aadhaar card PDF documents is Passfixer Aadhaar Card Password Remover Software. To eliminate password protection from Aadhar documents, the program is available for Windows Operating Systems.
To remove the password from your e-Aadhaar card, follow the steps below:-
- Download and install the Aadhaar Card Password Remover program on a PC running Windows.
- To add PDF files in the software, click the Add PDF file button.
- Choose the destination location by clicking the Destination tab.
- To make a PDF password-free, click the Unlock PDF button.
- Enter the password of e-aadhaar card PDF files.
- Then simply click on Ok to remove e- Aadhar password.
Method 2:- e-Aadhaar Card Password Removal Technique with your web Browser
To remove the e-Aadhaar Card PDF Password, users must follow these steps:-
- First, launch Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox on your computer.
- Hold down CTRL and O at the same time. Go to the drive where you saved your e-Aadhaar PDF and pick it from the “Open dialogue box.” Now press the Open button.
- Enter the password for your e-Aadhaar PDF when asked.
- Press CRTL+P to print the PDF file once it has opened.
- Pick Save as PDF from the Change menu on the Print page. Hit the save option.
- Choose the destination folder and give it a meaningful name. Then, to remove e-Aadhaar Card PDF Password, press Save.
- Now try to open the e-Aadhaar copy you just saved. You’ll notice that it doesn’t require you to enter a password.
The password from the e-Aadhaar PDF has been successfully deleted. This PDF can now be opened and shared in a more comfortable manner.
Owners of an e-Aadhaar card must enter their password each time they want to use it. This is undoubtedly a problem, especially for those who must use it frequently. Removing the password from the e-Aadhaar PDF will save users from having to enter it every time. The technique for removing the password from an e-Aadhaar card was discussed in this article. The method can be used by users to get rid of the e-Aadhaar password prompting.