Last updated on May 19th, 2021 at 09:35 am
Excel CSV files are widely used in the business world for data storage, analysis, and management. A file with the extension .csv can store data in a variety of formats, from complex to basic. One reason for the conversion from vCard to Excel CSV format may be the improved advantages of CSV files for companies and professionals. There might be other, more compelling reasons to Convert vCard Contacts to Excel CSV files.
When you’ve decided to convert vCard to Excel CSV, the next step is to figure out how to convert vCard to CSV file format.
One of the most frequently asked questions by users is how to convert .vcf to .CSV format. If you’re also looking for a way to convert vCard to CSV in Windows, then welcome to the ultimate vCard to Excel CSV conversion guide.
Also Read:- Convert Contacts List from Excel to vCard
The Benefits of Converting vCard to CSV
There are a variety of reasons why a user would want to convert VCF contacts to XLS format. The following is a list of them:
- It is necessary to hold a backup of the contacts, if a user needs to access the contacts in the future, this is useful.
- The data can be recovered from the CSV file if the contacts file is corrupted because of any cause.
- The data in the Excel CSV file is simple to handle, arrange, and display.
How to Convert vCard/VCF Contacts to Excel CSV on Windows
There is currently no manual solution for converting VCF files to CSV format. But you don’t have to be concerned, though, because eSoftTools vCard Converter is available for you. This program makes it simple to convert multiple contacts from VCF file to CSV format. You can easily understand the tool and its use thanks to a simplified graphical interface.
Here’s how to convert VCF contacts to CSV format step by step?
- Launch eSoftTools vCard Converter on your windows machine.
- From the first screen select the option Convert vCard option and select the Next button.
- Now choose vCard file mode or vCard folder mode to select the vCard VCF files for conversion. Press the browse the button and choose the vCard file location and simply click the Go Next button.
- After this, a new window will appear on your screen. From this window select the required folder from the left side panel and select any one option from Export to CSV file (folder wise) or Export to CSV file(for all folder) options.
- Press the browse button to select the saving location.
- Finally, click on Convert vCard button to Convert vCard / VCF Contacts to Excel CSV.
The majority of users consider converting VCF to CSV. This mission, however, cannot be completed in a straightforward manner. As a result, professional solutions are included in this article, which is based on these criteria. It allows you to convert VCF contacts to CSV files. You can also download a free trial version to test the software’s functionality.