If you have lost your important contact items from Outlook because of “PST file corruption” and want to recover them. Then this blog is for you. In this blog, we will give you the answer to the question How to Recover Deleted Contacts From Outlook 2016/2013/2010/2007.
Microsoft Outlook is a desktop-based email client that allows you to send and receive emails. It also keeps track of contacts, which include details such as email addresses, images, phone numbers, and more. If a user is unable to reach their important business contacts because of contact deletion problem, it becomes a very horrible situation.
So, after finding this irritating situation, we’ve put together a comprehensive guide on how to recover deleted contacts from Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, and 2007 in a variety of scenarios. So, let’s start.
The simplest and easiest way to restore deleted and missed contacts from Outlook is to use automated tools. Manually recovering permanently missing information from Microsoft Outlook is not feasible. For fixing all Outlook-related problems, download eSoftTools Outlook Recovery Software
How to Recover Deleted Contacts From Outlook 2016?
There are two manual methods available to recover lost or deleted Outlook contacts. The first option is to restore deleted Outlook contacts from the Deleted items Folder before the deletion period expires. The next approach is to use the Outlook file to recover deleted contacts from Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, and 2010 versions. To learn more about both of these approaches, read the sections below:
Method 1:- Recover Deleted Contacts from Outlook Deleted Items Folder
When a user deletes or remove a contact from Outlook, it will automatically move to the Deleted Items folder in your inbox, much like deleted emails. If you’re looking for a deleted contact, go to the Deleted Items folder. And this is the first method for recovering Outlook contacts that have removed. We’ll go over how to get it back in this section.
- Launch Microsoft Outlook and click on deleted Items from the email folder list.
- Now use the Search Deleted Items box (or Ctrl + E) to locate the contact you want to retrieve. In the Deleted Items folder, you can also filter the Icon column to see contacts in a block or group.
- Select the required contact and Right-click on it and select Move >> Other Folder.
- Click Contacts >> OK to move the contacts back into the address book.
After applying these steps, all your selected contacts will removed from Outlook’s Deleted Items folder, and restored to their original location.
Method 2:- Recover Permanently Deleted Contacts from Outlook PST File
It is not difficult to recover permanently deleted emails, contacts, schedules, tasks, notes, or other items. There’s no need to be concerned if the available manual solution to restore lost contacts from Outlook fails. You may rely on the eSoftTools Outlook File Recovery program to fix Outlook data file errors and restore missing contacts from user PST files.
Steps to recover deleted Contacts from Outlook PST File
- Install Outlook Recovery program on your computer to restore deleted contacts from a PST file without using Outlook.
- Click on the Add PST button and select the PST file for restoring contacts.
- After this, a screen will appear on your screen with two different options to add PST file. (1) Select PST file (2) Search PST Database
Select any one option to add a PST file and click the Start Scanning button.
- Now you will see all of your Outlook PST file data including deleted contacts into the Outlook Recovery tool’s pane.
- Select the contacts folder and click on the Save PST button from the toolbar.
- A window called “Save PST file” will pop up in front of you. Select the Export to PST, vCard, or any other option as per your choice from this window and press the Browse button.
- Click the Browse button, then navigate to the place where you want to save the resulting file, then pick it as the destination folder by clicking the OK button.
- Examine all of your settings and then press the Convert button. This will begin saving the recovered deleted contacts to your computer in PST format.
Outlook contacts are the best way to keep track of all of a person’s information, including their email address and more. However, it is difficult to recover missing contacts in an Outlook account after it has been deleted. As a result, we’ve covered a manual and automatic method for recovering deleted contacts from Outlook using the Deleted Items Folder in this technical article. You can use these techniques to recover lost contacts from Outlook PST files.