- Reasons for Opening Outlook email via web browser: -
- All Methods to Open Outlook Email in Web Browser
Are you someone who wants to view emails from their Outlook email profile from a web browser? If you don’t have any answer even after searching a lot, then this blog will be it. In this article, we will show you “How to open Outlook email in web browser?“. Let start.
MS Outlook is a desktop application that is part of the Microsoft Office suite. It enables users to manage email profiles and perform various tasks easily. Outlook lets users securely share and read their emails through their desktops.
Outlook stores users’ emails locally in the files (like- OST/PST and MSG) and provides offline access to them. By default, MS Outlook has a preview panel in which it shows users’ emails and other mailbox items.
Sometimes, Outlook users need to open their profile items from outside Outlook or a web browser. In those circumstances, users need a method to perform this task safely. But, without knowledge, this work may be difficult or impossible to do.
Also Read: – How to View/Access Outlook Email From Web Browser?
Reasons for Opening Outlook email via web browser: –
- Accessibility: – If for any reason MS Outlook stops working then it becomes difficult to open Outlook profile data items. The process of opening Outlook emails through a web browser enables users to access their data outside of MS Outlook.
- Platform Independence: – Desktop email clients (for example, Outlook) are platform-specific. Accessing Outlook email through a web browser ensures platform independence. Due to the web browser, users can easily access email from a Windows PC, Mac, Linux machine or mobile device.
I have been using MS Outlook for more than 7 years. My desktop has older hardware in which I’m using Outlook. I am facing many problems with my computer and one of them is a problem with reading emails in the MS Outlook application. So, my question is whether it is possible to open emails from an Outlook profile from a web browser. If it is possible, please provide me with the solution.
All Methods to Open Outlook Email in Web Browser
Several methods can enable users to read Outlook emails outside of MS Outlook and through a web browser. In the next available section, we talk about some of the best strategies that will help you open Outlook emails in a web browser.
Method 1: – MS Outlook’s View in Browser function
Note: – This method is for opening emails through a web browser using Outlook.
- Launch the MS Outlook application on your computer.
- Open your Outlook profile, and double-click on the email.
- From the menu bar, click on the message tab and hit actions.
- Click on the “View in Browser” option and open it with the web browser.
This will open your email on your default web browser (Chrome, Firefox, or others).
Method 2: – Convert Outlook Emails into HTML/MHT files
Saving Outlook emails as HTML and MHT files to read emails outside Outlook through web browsers.
- Open the MS Outlook application on your computer.
- Select and open email and you want to extract.
- Press the “File” button from the menu and hit the “Save As” tab.
- Enter a name that you want to add to your resultant files.
- Choose the Save as type option- HTML or MHT files.
- Select a location for saving resultant files.
- Press the Save button and save your email to web browser-compatible- HTML or MHT files.
Note: – For bulk conversion of Outlook email to HTML and MHT files, user can try the eSoftTools Outlook Recovery Software. It will allow you to automatically extract emails from Outlook data files in HTML and MHTML files.
Method 3: – Access via Outlook Web App (OWA) and Outlook.com
- Open your preferred browser (Chrome, Firefox, safari, opera web browser, etc.).
- Enter the URL for the Outlook web app for your personal or organization’s email account login. For personal account enter “https://outlook.live.com/” and for Office 365 accounts type visit to “https://outlook.office365.com/”.
- Sign in with your Outlook.com personal or Office365 email account, by providing your email address and password.
- After the login process, easily open, and manage your Outlook emails directly with Outlook Web App on your computer.
Method 4: – Migrate Outlook Profile Emails to Cloud Mail apps
Try the method of exporting Outlook profile emails to cloud mail servers. Do this simply with the automated eSoftTools Outlook Recovery/migration tool. Move Outlook emails to cloud mail and access them from different locations through any web browser or device.
Steps to Migrate Outlook emails to cloud mail apps
- Download and launch the Windows-based Outlook Recovery/Migrator tool.
- Click the Select PST button and choose single or bulk file conversion mode.
- Add PST files for exporting their inner data and press the Start Scanning button.
- Load all Outlook emails and other mailbox items from the selected PST file.
- Select the required folders and press the Import to Cloud button.
- Choose the cloud import option (Offic365, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Outlook.com, and IMAP).
- Login to the cloud mail app in which you want to import Outlook emails.
- Start the migration job and upload Outlook emails to your selected cloud mail apps.
In many scenarios, opening Outlook emails in a web browser is beneficial. Through this article, we have described all the techniques to do this work. With the help of these methods, you will be able to read Outlook emails from a web browser.