Are you looking for a solution to extract email addresses from Outlook mailbox items that are in OST or PST files? If yes, then get your solution by reading this article. Here we will show you the best way to Extract email address from Outlook PST/OST files.
Nowadays, there is a huge number of people who use the Microsoft Outlook application. The main task that MS Outlook performs for users is sharing emails. Easily a user can configure and use their email account with MS Outlook for sending and receiving emails.
In addition, Outlook also enables users to create and manage- contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, journals, etc. All emails and other data that are associated with the user’s email profile, Outlook preserves in data files- OST and PST.
Each Outlook item that is available in these data files also contains email addresses in fields like- TO, FROM, CC, and BCC. In some cases, Outlook users are required to extract these email addresses and save them in separate files.
Also Read: – How to Extract All Attachments from Outlook PST files?
Reasons for extracting email addresses from Outlook files?
For different reasons users need to extract email addresses from PST or OST files, some of them are: –
- Creating a contact list: – Users prefers extracting email address from Outlook mailbox items to generate a list of all their needed contacts/email addresses.
- Shifting selective data: – users need to extract all email addresses to filter and export their associated data. It helps in exporting only required data from a large number of databases available in OST/PST files.
Best way to Extract Email address from Outlook files
Manually, it is possible to extract email addresses from Outlook items, but those manual methods consume a lot of time for users. So, the best option available for users is eSoftTools Outlook Email Address Extractor software.
This is an automated tool that provides rapid results for email address extraction from Outlook PST and OST files. It supports extracting email addresses from all Outlook mailbox items including- emails, contacts, calendars, and other mailbox items. With a simple process, it extracts all email addresses without misplacing or losing any information.
How to use eSoftTools Outlook email address extractor software?
Apply the below-given steps to extract email addresses from Outlook PST and OST files with eSoftTools Outlook Email Address extractor tool: –
- Download and Launch Outlook Email Address Extractor tool on your Windows computer.
- Press the Select PST button and choose file selection mode from the option: –
- Single OST/ PST file conversion: – add one Outlook OST or PST file at a single time
- Bulk OST/ PST file conversion: – in a single process add multiple Outlook files for email address extraction.
- Add OST/PST files file in the software and press the Start Scanning button.
- Load all Outlook mailbox folders and items from selected PST/OST files.
- Preview all Outlook mailbox items with email addresses and other information.
- Choose needed folders from Outlook files and press the Extract Email Address button.
- Select and apply these required settings for Outlook email address extraction: –
- Saving format: – choose a file type from options- CSV, TXT, and HTML to save extracted email addresses.
- Emai filter criteria: – select an email address field from the options – TO, BCC, CC, From, or All.
- Mail filter: – extract email addresses from emails of specific dates by providing dates of email in the “From” and “To” fields.
- Saving Location: – manually specify a location where you want to save the resultant files having email addresses.
- After applying the required settings, hit the Save button and select any one of these options: –
- Create Single file: – save all extracted email addresses in a single file
- Create Separate file according to mail folder name: – create a separate file for saving the email addresses of each folder separately.
- Lastly, click on “Continue” and extract the email address from Outlook OST/PST files.
Powerful features of Outlook Email Address Extractor software: –
- Extract Outlook Email address: – Email addresses export from mailbox items that are available in Outlook PST and OST files.
- Outlook Attachment extraction: – extract all or specific type attachments from Outlook mailbox items that are presented in Outlook data files.
- Bulk extract email address/attachment: – In a single extract email address and attachments from multiple Outlook files without any issue.
- Open Outlook PST/OST files: – directly open OST/PST files and get a preview of all Outlook mailbox items in the software’s preview panel.
- Email filter criteria: – extract the email of a specific field by selecting an email address field from options TO, BCC, CC, From, and All.
- Mail filtering by date: – email address extract from emails of chosen date with mail filter option.
- Email address save in 3 file types: – get the ability to save extracted email addresses in 3 different file types- HTML, CSV, and TXT.
- Choose saving location manually: – From your local drive select a location for saving resultant files.
- Compatible with Windows O/s: – easily access the software on a computer having any edition of Windows O/s including- Win 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, and other editions.
- Free demo availability: – A free demo edition is available that allows users to extract up to 15 email addresses from each PST/OST folder for free.
Email address extraction from Outlook mailbox items is a necessity for some users. We have provided this article, for those people who want to accomplish this task in a secure manner. Follow the above-mentioned steps and extract email addresses from Outlook PST/OST files. Also, try the free demo edition of eSoftTools Outlook Email Address Extractor software.