Do you wish to transfer your Outlook profile data from PST files to Outlook Live account? If that’s the case, you’ve come to your destination. Here, we’ll teach you how to Import PST files to Outlook.com/Outlook web access account. Start reading this blog and understand the process of quickly uploading PST file into Outlook.com.
In addition to emailing, with Outlook desktop application users also get the facility of storing their email account data locally. To save users’ profile data like- emails, contacts, calendars and other things Outlook uses PST files. A single PST file supports saving multiple kinds of data of users’ profiles in huge amounts.
Outlook has several advanced features with this application users can access their email account from a single location. So, to solve this problem Microsoft has launched the Outlook Live or Outlook Web Access service.
This is a cloud-based service that has the same interface and features as Outlook desktop, but this service is more beneficial for users. That’s why a large number of users want to switch from Outlook desktop to Outlook Live.
Why Users Needs to Import PST files Outlook.com?
- PST files are only workable in Outlook and from a different machine without Outlook it is difficult to access this file. As a solution, Importing PST files to Outlook.com will help users to access their Outlook profile data from any device with ease.
- Outlook saves users profile data in PST files to user’s local drive, which may create various difficulties for users. By saving user data locally users can face file corruption, data loss, and store space like problem. But after switching from Outlook desktop to Outlook.com users can get rid of these problems.
Because of these and many other reasons Outlook users can want to switch to Outlook.com or Outlook Web Access service. Now let’s find out How a user can import PST files to Outlook.com account.
Smart Solution to Import PST files to Outlook.com Account
If you want to import PST to Outlook.com account in bulk, then the best solution which will help you is eSoftTools Outlook Recovery/Conversion tool. While using this tool, it does’nt requires installation or opening the Outlook application.
Users can simply import single as well multiple PST files from their machine in a single process using this amazing tool. For the import process, the software only needs PST file and login credentials of Outlook.com account.
It also offers to export selective folders from PST files, and also offers to export emails of specific dates with mail filter option. All in all, this utility is the perfect solution for users who want to import PST files to Outlook.com accounts.
Steps to Import PST files to Outlook.com Using Outlook Recovery/Migration tool
- Download and launch Outlook Recovery tool on a windows based machine.
- Click the Select PST button, from first screen of the software.
- Choose single file conversion or bulk file conversion mode and click on Next.
- Import PST files in the software and press the Start Scanning button to extract all folder and items from PST files.
- Get preview of mails and other items from PST files and choose required folders.
- After folder selection, click on Import to Cloud option >> Import PST to Outlook.com from menubar.
- Now fill the Email ID and Password of your Outlook.com account to the mentioned fields.
- Apply mail option and add a folder name to create new folder to Outlook.com account to save PST file’s data.
- Select other options including- Mail Filter and Create a log file (as per requirement).
- Finally press the Convert button to start the process of Importing PST files to Outlook.com account.
For a variety of reasons, Outlook users are now want to switch to cloud-based applications like- Outlook.com. Manually importing PST files to Outook.com is not easy and can be time-consuming and complicated. So, a simple way that allows users to import PST files directly into Outlook.com is using an automated solution. In the above sections, we have described the complete steps to import PST files to Outlook.com with Outlook Recovery tool.