Last updated on January 1st, 2022 at 02:19 am
There are various Outlook users who want to save their important emails separately in HTML files. If you are also want to do this task but don’t know the method, then this blog is the best place for you. Here you will get the answer of “How to Export/Convert Outlook Email to HTML Files?”. Start reading this article and get complete details.
For doing the email sending and receiving process a huge amount of users prefers using MS Outlook email client. Both home users, as well as business owners, use Outlook for managing business and personal emails. In addition to email sending or receiving jobs Outlook also offers various more advanced functions. One of the most amazing features of Outlook is, saving users mailbox data locally.
Outlook automatically creates data files like- PST, which contains a copy of all users important emails, contacts, and various other data. Outlook saves a complete mailbox with mail folders and other information in PST files.
But, for several reasons users of Outlook requires to export their important emails in separate HTML files.
Reasons to Export Emails from Outlook to HTML files
- Outlook saves multiple kinds of data in single PST files. Managing different type of data from a single PST file is difficult. That’s why users requires to export their Outlook emails to separate HTML files.
- For accesing emails of Outlook profile with web browsers like- Mozilla Firefox, Chrome, Edge, or others.
- Outlook uses PST file to store users emails which is only accessible in Outlook. On other hand HTML files works on all type of devices, even a user can access HTML files with their smartphones.
Because of these and several other reasons, Outlook users want to Export/Convert Outlook emails to HTML files.
Quick Solution to Export/Convert Outlook Email to HTML Files
Exporting emails to HTML files manually is possible in Outlook. But the manual method doesn’t work with corrupt or inaccessible PST files. Also, a single user can save a single mail as HTML file.
So, the recommendation to every user is to take the help of automated software to Convert Outlook emails to HTML. The best software that is available in the market to perform this conversion is eSoftTools Outlook Recovery tool. In a single process, this software allows exporting multiple emails from PST to HTML files. Using this tool with some simple steps users can Export Outlook emails to HTML and many other formats with simple steps.
How to Export/Convert Outlook Email to HTML Files With Outlook Recovery Tool?
- Download and install Outlook Recovery tool to your windows computer.
- From the first screen, of this software click the Select PST button
- Choose single or bulk file conversion mode and hit the Next button.
- Select/Search and Add PST files to the software, after this click the start scanning button.
- Load all outlook PST file’s data and get the preview of all emails and other things.
- Choose required mail folders and click on Save PST option from menubar.
- Next, select the Export to HTML radio button and use mail filter and naming convention option (as per requirement).
- Select a location from your local drive to save the output HTML files.
- In final step, click on Convert to begin the process of Exporting Outlook emails to HTML files.
After conversion completion, the user will get all HTML files containing Outlook emails to the user’s specified location. Now easily access HTML files with any web browser.
Users may need to open their Outlook emails with their web browser. The best method which will help users to do this task Outlook email to HTML file conversion. With this article, we have provided the steps that will help users to Export/Convert Outlook Outlook emails to HTML files. To export emails in a huge amount from PST files, users should use the professional eSoftTools Outlook Recovery Tool. Without losing any data, this automatic program will quickly save Outlook emails in HTML format.