Last updated on April 29th, 2022 at 11:01 am
Want to easily switch from Thunderbird to YahooMail? If yes, then you can get your answer by reading this article. In this write-up, we will describe the best technique to easily migrate Thunderbird emails to YahooMail account.
Most users use, the Thunderbird application for sending/receiving emails nowadays. Thunderbird is released by the Mozilla Foundation. It facilitates users to perform email, calendar, contacts management, and other functions for free.
But at the present time, users prefer using web-based email applications more than desktop-based email clients like Thunderbird. YahooMail is one of the web-based emailing services. It is also a free email service.
As a result, there is a huge list of users who wants to migrate Thunderbird emails to YahooMail.
Also Read:- How to Import MBOX File into Yahoo Mail?
Benefits of switching to a Yahoo Mail account
- Yahoo is a free web-based email service and also offers a huge storage space to save users’ mailboxes on cloud servers.
- Users can access their mailboxes at any time from any location by logging onto their Yahoo account, whereas Thunderbird account data is accessible from a local machine/single computer.
- Yahoo accounts are accessible from a variety of devices and platforms, including- Windows, Mac, Android and other devices.
Smart Method to Migrate Thunderbird Emails to Yahoo Mail
A professional tool for doing this process of exporting Thunderbird emails to Yahoo Mail is available. Users can easily perform this task using eSoftTools Thunderbird Converter Software.
This tool will allow users to move Thunderbird emails directly to Yahoo Mail account. For migration, it will only require your Thunderbird mail files and login credentials of users’ Yahoo mail accounts.
With thunderbird application installation it will do the migration and provide instant results to users. Additionally, this software has the ability to automatically load Thunderbird profile data from the default storage location.
Steps to Import thunderbird Emails to YahooMail using Thunderbird Converter:-
Note: Firstly, download and install eSoftTools Thunderbird Converter Software to your windows-based machine. When the installation is complete, then follow the procedures shown below:-
- Launch Thunderbird Converter software, then click the Add File/Folder button.
- Next, the software will open a new screen with three different options:-
- Select MBOX file: Use this option to import a single MSF/MBOX file of thunderbird manually.
- Select MBOX Folder: make a selection of folders holding Thunderbird MBOX files to convert all files at a single time.
- Auto Load Thunderbird Profile:- Auto-detect the Thunderbird’s profile location and add mailboxes for conversion.
- Click Next after selecting and inserting Thunderbird mail files in the software.
- Check the preview of all Thunderbird emails, and choose needed folders.
- Next, click the Import to Cloud >> Import to Yahoo option from the menubar.
- Now input the email ID of your YahooMail account and third-party app password (generated from Yahoo account).
- Apply mail filtering, then click the Import to Yahoo Account button to quickly transfer Thunderbird emails to YahooMail account.
Through this article, we have described the simplest method for transferring emails from Thunderbird to YahooMail account. Both technical and non-technical users can try the method mentioned above. Download the demo version of eSoftTools thunderbird converter and easily import up to 25 items from each thunderbird mail folder to yahoo for free.