Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How to Convert Thunderbird Profile to Outlook PST?
- Download & install eSoftTools Thunderbird to Outlook Tool to your machine.
- Launch software and start the Thunderbird Profile conversion wizard.
- Hit on the Add File/ Folder tab from the Toolbar/File menu.
- From then file selection options click on the radio button Auto Load of Thunderbird Profile or other option to load Thunderbird mailbox files.
- Check the file of configured email account mailbox folders in the left panel of the software.
- Select the mailbox (s) that you want to export into Outlook PST file.
- Choose the PST file from the conversion options. For PST file, the software gives you 2-options such as-
- Single PST (For All Mailboxes) – This option merged all selected mailbox folders and save in a single PST file.
- Separate PST for each mailbox – This option supports to create individual PST files for every mailbox of Thunderbird configured email accounts.
- Next click on the Browse button and choose the destination path to save the converted files.
- Hit on the Convert button and wait for the conversion completion by the thunderbird export to pst tool and ge resultant PST file after Thunderbird Profile to Outlook Conversion.
Is the software able to perform Batch Conversion of Thunderbird Profile Accounts?
Can I Convert Thunderbird Emails to PST with Selective Folders?
Is is able to Add Thunderbird Profile backup from a users specify location?
Is is possible to merge 2-Mailboxes of Thunderbird Profile into a Single PST file?
Yes, user can easily merge 2 Mailboxes or more Mailboxes from Thunderbird Profile to Outlook PST. To do this, user just need to select required mailbox folders from the tree-hierarchy and from the conversion select Single PST (For All Mailboxes) option and merge multiple folders into Single PST file.
Is This application requires Thunderbird on the computer to perform conversion?
No, there is no need of Thunderbird installation and opening while using this tool for conversion. Hence its allows perform conversion from Thunderbird to Outlook free with no any additional application requirements.
Which type of PST file will I get after conversion by using the tool?
After the Thunderbird to Outlook conversion the software always creates a PST file in Unicode format. The Unicode format of Outlook PST is supported by all the latest versions of MS Outlook application.
Where is the default location of Thunderbird Profile in Windows?
The Default location of Thunderbird Configured Profile account in Windows is-
Is this application supports to work with a Windows10 computer?
Yes… This tool is specially designed for Windows Operating System. It will smoothly work in both older to modern edition of Windows OS including Windows 10 and 11.