Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Download eSoftTools Thunderbird to Outlook Tool and Install
- Run the software and open the conversion wizard.
- Click on the Add File/ Folder button from the Toolbar or File menu.
- Next to Click on the radio button of Auto Load of Thunderbird Profile
- Check the list of configured email account mailboxes in the left panel of the software.
- Select the mailbox (s) which you want to export into Outlook PST file.
- Select the PST as your conversion option. For PST file, the software gives you 2-options such as-
- Single PST (For All Mailboxes) – This option merged all the mailboxes as an individual folder in a single PST file.
- Separate PST for each mailbox – This option helps to create individual PST files for every mailbox of Thunderbird email accounts.
- The next option is to click on the Browse button and select the destination path for output.
- Click on the Convert button and wait for few minutes while the software completed the conversion from Thunderbird Profile to Outlook Conversion.
Yes, Of course, you can merge 2 Mailboxes or more Mailboxes from Thunderbird Profile to Outlook. For this, you can select the mailboxes from tree-hierarchy and choose the option Single PST (For All Mailboxes) option and merge into Single PST file.
No, there is no need, as it is an automated tool; hence it doesn’t need Mozilla Thunderbird during the conversion from Thunderbird to Outlook.
The tool always creates the PST file as Unicode because the Unicode format type is supported by all the latest versions of the Outlook application.
The location of Thunderbird Profile in Windows is-
Yes… The tool is specially designed for the Windows platform and it will support all the modern versions of Windows including Windows10.