In various scenarios, outlook users require to open their data file PST outside Outlook. The reason can be corruption in Outlook, Unavailability of Outlook application or others. If you are also facing any of these problems and want to open PST files without Outlook, then read this blog post. Here we will provide you with an accurate answer to your query.
Outlook is a basic email client that is provided by the brand Microsoft. A large number of people in this entire world prefers using this email client. It allows users to perform emailing tasks with complete safety. With the email sending and receiving process this single application manage contacts and calendar events. In addition, it also offers various more functions to its users.
When a user configures an email account Outlook automatically creates the data file PST. Outlook obtains this PST file to save all users account’s data including email, contact, calendar and other stuff to their local drive. PST files are helpful for creating a backup of all emails and other data items of users.
Data sharing and accessing PST files from one machine to another is easy. But the problem with PST files these files are only workable with MS Outlook. If a user doesn’t have MS Outlook on their PC they will become unable to access their important data from PST files.
Now the question is, what a user can do to open PST files without MS Outlook dependency? Let’s find out the best answer.
Also Read:- How to Open PST File in Thunderbird Mail Client?
Best Technique to Open PST File Without Outlook
The user who doesn’t have MS Outlook application on their machine and requires to access PST file data the solution for them is to take the assistance of any third-party tool. The best utility which is available for this work is eSoftTools Outlook Recovery Tool.
It is the single solution that will help users to resolve different outlook problems. It has the ability to open PST files with no requirement of MS Outlook application. Also, using this amazing tool users can access data corrupt/ inaccessible/ encrypted Outlook PST files.
Additionally, the software will allow you to convert PST files into multiple different file formats to access PST files’ data with multiple email clients and applications.
How to Open PST File Without Outlook using eSoftTools Outlook Recovery Tool?
- Download and launch eSoftTools Outlook Recovery Tool to your computer.
- Start the software and hit the Select PST button from the first screen of the software.
- Choose single PST file conversion or Bulk PST file conversion option.
- Next select and add PST file/folder and press the Start Scanning button.
- The software will open PST file and extract all mailbox items/folders from Outlook PST files.
- Get a preview of all email, contact, calendar and other items.
- Next, to save PST file data to other file types simply hit the save PST button.
- The software open a new screen with multiple conversion options. (Including- New PST, MBOX, MSG, HTML, EML, EMLX, Zimbra(TGZ), vCard, ICS, etc.)
- After this, apply additional options like- mail filter, naming convention and select a location to save output files.
- In final step click on Convert to start the PST file conversion process.
After PST file conversion completion easily view your PST file’s data outside Outlook with other applications like- Mdaemon, thunderbird, chrome, etc.
For saving user profile’s data Outlook uses PST file. This file contains all email and other useful data of users. But when a user requires to access this PST file outside Outlook they face different problems. To help the users who are in this situation we have described the best solution. Simply use the eSoftTools Outlook Recovery tool and easily Open PST File Without Outlook requirements.