Are you a user who searches for a solution to export Outlook Calendar to Office 365? This problem users now can be solved easily by reading articles. Read this article till the end and easily transfer Outlook Calendar items to your Office 365 profile.
Many users are using Microsoft’s MS Outlook desktop application & Office365/Outlook 365 cloud service. Both these applications facilitate users to perform emailing jobs and do some other work like- Contact management, and calendar events management.
Outlook allows users to create Calendar entries to manage important events, appointments, etc. Similar tasks are also users perform in their Office365 account with Outlook 365.
Office365 is a cloud-based service that is nowadays more preferable by everyone. Because of this reason, most Outlook desktop users are switching to Office365.
While switching from Outlook desktop to Office365 cloud, users also require to transfer their Outlook profile calendar items to the Office365 mailbox.
Also Read: – How to Import Lotus Notes Calendar to Outlook 365?
Method to Export Outlook Calendar to Office365 Account
Outlook saves all user’s profile data in data files like- PST and OST. These data files hold all data items including- emails, contact, calendars, etc. From these files, users can export Outlook calendars to Office365 accounts with two different methods. Both methods with their complete steps are shown below.
Method 1: – Migrate Outlook Calendar to Office365 Manually
At free of cost users can manually transfer calendar items from Outlook PST files by applying these simple steps: –
Step 1: – Export Outlook calendar to ICS file
- Launch the MS Outlook application on your computer.
- After opening the Outlook application, click on to Calendar icon from the bottom.
- Click on “File” from the top menu bar and click on the “Save Calendar” option.
- Choose a saving location from your drive, input a file name and click on Save.
Apply these steps to export the Outlook calendar to ICS files.
Step 2: – Import Outlook Calendar ICS files to Office365
- Login to your Microsoft 365 account and open the “Calendar” app.
- Click on the “Discover Calendar or Add Calendar” option.
- From the next open screen, hit on the “Upload from File” option.
- Click on “Browse” and load the ICS file (exported from MS Outlook).
- Press the “Import” button and start adding all Outlook calendar items to your Office 365 account.
Limitations of Manual Method
- Requires MS Outlook application for exporting calendars.
- Users must log in to their Office 365 account on a web browser.
- A long process for exporting Outlook calendars to Office365 account.
Method 2- Export Outlook Calendar to Office365 Directly
In a direct manner, users can export calendars from Outlook to Office365. For this job, users have to use eSoftTools PST to Office365 Converter software.
This tool simply exports all emails, contacts, calendars, and other mailbox items from Outlook PST files to Office 365 account. With simple clicks, it transfers all calendar entries with their associated information. At one time, it can export data from multiple PST files without any errors.
How to Transfer Outlook Calendars to Office 365 account with PST to Office365 Converter?
Directly export calendars from Outlook PST file to Office365 account, by applying the given steps: –
- Download, Install and Launch eSoftTools PST to Office 365 Converter.
- Click the Select PST button from the first screen of the software.
- Choose “Single PST file Conversion” or “Bulk Outlook PST file conversion” mode.
- Add Outlook PST files into the software and click the “Start Scanning” button.
- Scan/load all folders and items from PST files and view each Outlook item.
- Select the “Calendar” folder or other required folders and click the “Import to Cloud” button.
- Next, choose “Import PST to Office365” from the option shown on the drop-down list.
- Input the Office365 account email address and click the Convert button.
- Log in with your Office365 account and export Outlook calendar to Office 365 profile.
For a variety of reasons, users want to export Outlook calendars to Office365 accounts. The best methods to accomplish this job in a safe manner, have been talked about in this article. Safely perform the Calendar Export process by using the above-given manual and automated method. Also, test the PST to Office365 migration software and check its working features for free.