Have some Outlook MSG files and want to import or open them in an Office365 account? If you want to perform this same task, then get the best answer with this article. In this write-up, we will explain “How to open .msg file in Office 365 cloud?”.
MS Outlook is the mail client that users use on their Windows-based computers. This application allows users to manage and access their email accounts from their desktops. Using Outlook, users get the ability for storing their email account data locally on their drive.
For saving users’ email profile data Outlook uses different file types and one of them is “MSG”. This file type enables users to save their separate data items to separate files. (For example- Outlook will save each email to a separate MSG file)
Users can use MSG file format to save all Outlook mailbox items (including- emails, contact, calendar, etc).
Why open .msg file in Office365?
Office365 is an online version of the desktop-based MS Outlook office suite. With Office365 account users get access to an online mode of MS Outlook called “Outlook365”.
While switching from Outlook desktop to Outlook365, MSG files help users to transfer their email profile data.
There are several benefits of importing MSG files in Office365: –
- Easy access to Outlook profile data: – Locally saving Outlook profile mailbox items in MSG files restricts users from conveniently accessing their data. By moving MSG files to Office365, users become able to access their data at any time from any location.
- Taking backup of Outlook profile data: – By moving data from MSG files to Office365 account, users can create a backup of Outlook profile data on Office365’s cloud server.
- Moving data to different accounts: – Users can export Outlook profile emails or other data from MSG files to different user accounts or email profiles.
Solution to Open MSG files in Office365 directly
Directly opening or importing MSG files in Office365 is not possible. The reason is Offie365 doesn’t provide any separate option or settings to import MSG files. To resolve this problem eSoftTools has offered MSG to Office365 Converter Software.
With the aid of this utility, users will get the facility to open .msg files in Office 365 cloud. In simple clicks, it will move emails, contacts, calendars, and other Outlook items from MSG files to Office365 accounts. It enables users to execute the MSG to Office365 migration with fewer efforts.
How to use MSG to Office365 Converter to open .msg file in Office 365?
Apply these steps with MSG to Office365 converter to Open .msg Files in Office 365 Cloud: –
- Downloaded and run eSoftTools MSG to Office365 Converter software on your computer.
- Click the Select MSG File/Folder button and select an MSG file adding option: –
- Select MSG folder: – Include MSG folders with numerous subfolders that contain MSG files.
- Select MSG files: – Select and import specific MSG files into the software from particular folders.
- To import one or more MSG files, add them inside the software and click the Next button.
- Load selected MSG files/folders and get a preview of all MSG file’s inner items.
- Choose the necessary MSG files and folders and click the Convert MSG to Office365 button.
- Add your Office365 email address, and apply the mail filter and folder inputting settings.
- Finally, click the Connect & Import button to begin the migration of MSG to Office365.
Preeminent features of MSG to Office365 converter software: –
- Simply export MSG files with Outlook mailbox items to Office 365 cloud.
- Migrate MSG files with all Outlook contacts, calendar events, emails, journals, and other objects.
- Before migration, view every Outlook item with all of their associated information from MSG files.
- In a single process, export one or multiple Outlook MSG files to Office 365 cloud.
- Provides the Add MSG Folder and Add MSG Files options as two separate file selection/adding methods.
- Export an unlimited number of MSG files to Office 365 without running into any problems.
- Supports both ANSI and Unicode MSG files for migration of all MS Outlook- 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000, to 97.
- Import MSG files to Office 365, without installation of MS Outlook application.
Opening .msg files directly in the Office 365 cloud can be challenging because directly importing MSG files is not possible. But, by the method of using third-party tool eSoftTools MSG to Office365 converter software. With this utility, users can seamlessly migrate data from MSG to Office365 and get access to Outlook profile data with Office365 cloud.