Last updated: October 30th, 2020 at 05:39 pm
Thunderbird is an open-source application introduced by Mozilla Firefox for emailing and calendaring purposes. It is a desktop-based application that requires a computer to configure an email account. On the other hand, Gmail is a Cloud-based email service authorize users to access, send, and receive emails from anywhere. Hence, most users are switching from Thunderbird to Gmail. In this blog, we will show you the process to Transfer Thunderbird E-Mails to Gmail
Utilize eSoftTools Thunderbird Converter to Convert MBOX files of Thunderbird, AppleMail, or other email clients to multiple readable file format including- PST, EML, EMLX, NSF, MSG, HTML and Cloud Based emailing clients like- Gmail, Office 365 and YahooMail account.
Why does the user need to transfer their emails from Thunderbird to Gmail?
- All your data will be stored in the cloud server of Google, so you can access their emails from anywhere.
- Gmail provides a large amount of storage space to store important emails of users.
- You can easily configure the Gmail application on Android smartphones, iPhones, and other platforms.
- Gmail can help you to sync third-party applications with its add-ons.
- The regular updates of Gmail make it more reasonable to utilize it.
Transfer Thunderbird emails to Gmail with eSoftTools
The manual method is not as successful as an automated method because there are chances of data loss during the transfer. Non- technical persons cannot do the process to import Thunderbird emails to a Gmail account. The third-party application launched by eSoftTools gives users a direct way to transfer Thunderbird emails to Gmail account. The software is highly reliant and simple. You can follow these steps to complete the migration process.
- Download and Open the eSoftTools Thunderbird to Gmail Converter Software
- On the home screen, users will see an option Add File/ Folder simply hit on that button.
- Now the software will give you three options
(1)Select MBOX file
(2)Select MBOX Folder
(3) Select ThunderBird Profile
Choose any one option and simply click on Next.
- After that, it will display all inner components and folders of the Thunderbird file.
- Select the required items from those items
- Now click on Import into Cloud then Press the Import to Gmail option.
- Enter the login details of your Gmail account and click on Authenticate Login.
Note:- If you are facing trouble while logging in on this software enable the Imap setting in your Gmail account or use the google less secure apps.
- The final step is just to click on Import to Gmail button and your account migration is completed, now check your Gmail account to verify whether all mails have been transferred or not.
Prominent Features of ThunderBird Converter tool
- The tool completes the entire process without downloading Google migration tools.
- There is no restriction on file size for Thunderbird MBOX conversion.
- The embedded properties of the email will remain intact.
- Apart from Gmail, this application offers 9+ file formats Export MBOX items.
- The software easily works with Windows XP, 8, etc.
- Allows converting MBOX file with selective 25 items from per folder of MBOX to each file format at free of cost.
This tool by eSoftTools is exceptional in transferring the files without error. It is highly suitable for non-technical users too. With this application users get the facility to Convert MBOX files without using a high level of technical skills.