Last updated: October 30th, 2020 at 05:39 pm
Microsoft Outlook and Thunderbird both are widely used emailing applications that offer various functionalities to the users, like sending/receiving emails, saving contacts, etc. But because of the popularity and security, most of the users are prefer the MS Outlook applications for emailing service. From this blog, users will get the answer to the question “How to Export Thunderbird to Outlook 2019, 2013, 2010, 2007, and below version”.
Why Outlook scores first choice among the users?
- The Thunderbird email application is not compatible with the Exchange Server or MAPI
- MS Outlook can handle the work of large enterprises or companies as well as Home users but the Thunderbird is designed only for personal use.
- Thunderbird is an open-source application but it doesn’t assure users of 100% security. Alternatively, Outlook has advanced security.
- Microsoft Outlook is a more straightforward and easy to use application than Thunderbird
Free Method to Export Thunderbird to Outlook PST
If you are searching for a powerfull solution to transfer data like- emails, contacts, calendars, etc from MBOX file of the Thunderbird email client, then this eSoftTools Thunderbird to Outlook Converter will be helpful for you. It assures users to export Thunderbird emails to Outlook PST and also offers some amazing features to make the conversion process more reliable.
Powerful Features of Thunderbird Converter
- Can convert all kind of MBOX file to PST Outlook
- Offers multiple file options to save the Thunderbird files and folders like- PST, EML, EMLX, NSF, MSG, and HTML.
- The user can transfer attachments, files, folders, emails, etc.
- Perform conversion with No limit in file size.
- Provides various Cloud emailing platforms to Export Thunderbird data like- Office 365, Gmail, and YahooMail
- Works with all MS Outlook including- 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, and below versions.
- Compatible with all Windows version (up to Win 10)
Steps to Export Thunderbird to Outlook PST
- Download and Install the software in your Computer.
- launch the tool and click on Add File/Folder button.
- Select the folders and mails and now select Thunderbird files from the options.
- The software will give you three option to select the thunderbird database:-
(1) Select MBOX file.
(2) Select MBOX Folder
(3) Auto Load thunderbird Profile
Choose any one option to grab the file and simply click on Next.
- Now select the required or entire mailbox items.
- Click on the Convert MBOX button.
- Choose file format PST by clicking on the Single PST button, Select Destination Path, and Press Convert button.
- On its completion, a message will appear Conversion process completed successfully. Now, click on the OK.
Converting Thunderbird files manually is a challenging task; hence it is better to switch to a direct method like eSoftTools Thunderbird Converter. This tool also provides a free demo version by which users get the chance the perform conversion without any charges.