Last updated on July 5th, 2022 at 11:04 am
For different reasons, users require to switch from Apple Mail to Thunderbird Email client. For users who want to do this job in an easy manner, this blog is the answer for them. Here we will describe complete steps on “How to Import Email from Apple Mail to Thunderbird Email client?”
Download and use eSoftTools EMLX Converter Software to smartly Import emails from EMLX files to PST, EML, HTML, MHTML, MSG, MBOX, NSF, Thunderbird, Office365, Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook.com, and IMAP based web applications with easy process. Download Free Demo Now:-
Apple Mail is the default email application that comes with MacOS in Apple Macbook. This application is freely available for mac users. It easily performs users’ general tasks like- emailing, scheduling calendar events, managing contacts, etc.
Like other desktop-based email applications, it also supports saving users’ profile data or email copies on the user’s local drive with EMLX files. Accessing an email profile as well as saving emails locally, both tasks are simple and easy with Apple Mail.
The same functions that Apple Mail offers, are also available in windows based application called Mozilla Thunderbird. As a result of this, users who switch from mac to windows machines start using Thunderbird application.
While switching from Apple Mail to Thunderbird, users also want to import their previous Apple Mail emails to their Thunderbird profile.
So, now let’s see what a user can do to Import Emails from Apple Mail to Thunderbird.
Also Read:- How to Convert Apple Mail EMLX to MSG files?
Smart Method to Import Apple Mail Emails to Thunderbird Application
If users want to import Apple Mail Emails to Thunderbird, the recommended solution for them is using eSoftTools EMLX Converter Software. This automatic tool is specially made for directly importing Apple Mail emails to Thunderbird profiles.
At one time it transfers multiple Apple Mail emails from EMLX files to Thunderbird default storage location. With an easy process, it completes this migration job. In addition, it provides several more advanced features to do this email transferring process in an easy manner.
How to Import Email from Apple Mail to Thunderbird with EMLX Converter?
Download eSoftTools EMLX Converter to your windows machine, perform the installation process, and launch the software. Then follow the steps, shown below:-
- Run the software and press Select EMLX Folder button from its first screen.
- Press Select EMLX & EML Folder button, load EMLX folder, and click on Next.
- Load EMLX folder and extract all EMLX emails in the preview panel of the software.
- View EMLX emails, choose needed EMLX folders and click on Convert EMLX button.
- From export options drop-down list choose the Export in Thunderbird option.
- Apply Mail Filter option and choose start and end dates of emails. (optional)
- Finally, press Convert button and import Apple Mail emails to Thunderbird profile.
Key features of eSoftTools EMLX Converter software
- Directly Import Apple Mail EMLX emails to Thunderbird profiles.
- Export/Convert single as well as multiple EMLX emails at one time.
- View emails with their complete information and properties before export process.
- Convert/Export EMLX Emails or EMLX folders selectively to Thunderbird.
- Auto-detect Thunderbird profile’s storage location to import EMLX emails.
- Provides mail filtering by date option to export emails of selective dates from EMLx files.
- Import Apple Mail Emails to Thunderbird with a fast and easy process.
- Preserve complete email information while the EMLX conversion or import process.
- Import 25 EMLX files from each selected folder to Thunderbird and other conversion formats free with the demo edition.
Several users frequently need to migrate from one email application to another. Apple Mail to Thunderbird migration is one of them. Majorly users want to migrate from Apple Mail to Thunderbird because of changes in operating systems. To do this job easily all users can try the solution shown above. Try EMLX Converter and directly Import Email from Apple Mail to Thunderbird Email client from windows computer.