Last updated: September 25th, 2021 at 03:38 pm
Thunderbird is an open-source email client by which you can do your emailing task without any trouble. On the other hand, windows live mail is an outdated desktop email client and has a limited function. Because of this reason most users want to switch from Windows Live Mail to Thunderbird. The emails of the WLM client can be Export to ThunderBird Application easily through eSoftTools Windows Live Mail Converter Software. But now the question is what to do with contacts of WLM? Here in this blog, we will provide a step-by-step guide to smartly Import Contacts from Windows Live Mail to Thunderbird.
Import Contacts from Windows Live Mail to Thunderbird
To Export Contacts of Windows Live Mail with no errors, you can take the help of eSoftTools Windows Live Mail Contacts Converter tool. It is officially designed for extracting and Windows Live mail contacts and save to various unique file type.
Export Contacts from Windows Live Mail to CSV
- Download the eSoftTools Live Mail Contacts Converter Software.
- Run this application on your PC, and choose the “select default location of contacts. edb file” automatically find out the WLM contacts file and then hit on Next.
- After this the software will show you a preview of all contacts items, from this choose the required items and click on Next.
- Now a new window will appear on your screen with multiple file format options, from this window click on the Export to CSV file option.
- Select an accurate location to save the imported contacts of Windows Live Mail and click on Next to start the import process.
- This process will take some few minutes only.
Stage 2:- Import CSV file to Thunderbird
- Open the Mozilla Thunderbird email client
- Hit on the Address Book option.
- Then click on Tools >> Import >> Address Book and hit on Next
- Select the Text file option and again click on the Next button.
- Visit to the location of previously created .CSV file and after selecting the file hit on the open button.
- Choose the required address book field and click on OK.
- The import process is now done.
In this blog we have discussed the instant solution to Import Contacts from Windows Live Mail to Thunderbird. All user can try this method to make the export process of Live mail contacts without facing any kind errors.