Are you trying to export emails from Horde Webmail emails to Outlook profiles but getting zero results? Then your best solution you will get through this article. Here we will show you How to Export Emails from Horde Webmail to Outlook email client.
Nowadays, most users prefer using web-based mail applications for emailing. Webmail applications are most convenient for accessing email accounts and sharing emails.
Horde Webmail is an open-source application that a user installs and uses on their web servers. Horde Webmail works with IMAP protocol which enables users to access emails without downloading them.
Users can configure their personal as well as business mail accounts in Horde Webmail. Also, Horde webmail provides the facility of accessing emails from different locations at one time.
Because of these advanced features, several users are using Horde Webmail for emailing. But some Horde users are also wanting to switch from it to Outlook for a variety of reasons.
Quick Solution to Export Emails from Horde Webmail to Outlook
Horde Webmail users can transfer all their emails to Outlook in a simple manner using the fastest solution called eSoftTools Webmail Backup Software.
This is an automated tool for taking backup of Horde webmail account emails with ease. It extracts and saves Horde mail account emails to Outlook PST, MSG, and several more file types. Also, in the software users gets multiple other advanced functions to make the email backup process more reliable. Like- Mail Filter, Naming Convention, Selective Folder Export, and more. All types of users can smoothly perform the email export process using this tool.
How to Export Horde Webmail emails to Outlook with Webmail Backup tool?
Download the eSoftTools Webmail Backup Software, and perform its installation on your computer and perform the steps shown below: –
- Firstly, launch the software on your windows-based computer.
- Add Horde account details- “Email Address”, “Password”, “Port”, &. “Hostname”.
- Enter all account details press the login button and sign in to the software.
- Load all the mail folders of the Horde account and make a selection of needed folders.
- After folder selection, select “Save in PST” or Save in MSG from the export options. (For saving emails in Outlook-compatible files.).
- Select a location where you want to save the resultant Outlook files.
- Choose and apply the Mail Filter and Naming convention options.
- Finally, press the Save Backup button and begin the process of exporting Horde email to Outlook files.
After getting the new PST or MSG files import the resultant files to Outlook and get all your Horde account emails in your Outlook profile.
Horde Webmail is one of the web-based applications that many users are using for emailing. But because of the internet connectivity or for several other reasons, users require to export their emails to the desktop application Outlook. Users can do this task in a simple manner by applying the method shown above. Get the eSoftTools Webmail Backup tool demo edition and try it to export Horde emails to Outlook application.