Are you using Horde webmail application for managing email accounts? Want to take a backup of emails from your Horde Email accounts? Then this is your case, then you are landed at your destination. Here we will show you, the best technique to Take Backup from Horde Webmail to Local Drive…
Horde is a web-based application that users use to manage email accounts and share emails. Easily users can install this web application on their hosted servers, and configure their business or personal email accounts.
This application uses the hosting server, where the user has configured it to preserve all data of an email account. Like other webmail applications, it also works on IMAP protocol and provides the facility to access mail without downloading them locally.
But apart from that, Horde users prefer saving their email profile data locally for different reasons.
Also Read: – How to Take Mail backup from Roundcube Webmail to Hard Drive?
Reasons why users need to Take backup of Horde Emails?
For a variety of reasons Horde users require to take a backup of their email account emails, some of them are: –
- Accessing Horde Emails Locally: – By downloading Horde account emails to the local drive users get the ability to access their profile emails locally.
- Recovering accidentally deleted items: – The Horde mail backup files assist users to perform recovery of accidentally lost items of the Horde mail account.
Direct Solution to Download Emails from Horde to Local Drive
For many reasons, Horde users will need to take a backup of their account emails. The best solution to do this job is the program called eSoftTools WebMail Backup Software.
This single application has the ability to securely extract and save all emails from webmail applications- RoundCube, Horde Mail, & SquirrelMail to the user’s local drive. To easily perform the backup process this software offers different smart and advanced features and provides instant results of the backup process to users.
How to Save Horde Webmail emails locally with Webmail Backup Tool?
Download and install the eSoftTools Webmail Backup tool on your computer and follow the steps shown below: –
- Launch the Web Mail Backup software to a windows-based computer.
- Input Horde account details. (Email address, password & hostname).
- After entering all account details press the Login button and sign in with your account.
- Load all mail folders of your Horde account and select the required folders.
- After folder selection, choose an Export option from the provided options. (PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, HTML, MHTML, MBOX, PDF, Thunderbird, etc).
- Choose a destination location where you want to save the resultant mail files.
- Select other needed options like- Mail Filter by date & Naming Convention.
- Finally, press the Save Backup button to start downloading Horde account emails.
By applying these simple steps, a Horde user can take a backup of their email account to a local drive.
In the above write-up, we have provided the most advanced instant technique to safely Take Mail Backup from Horde to a Local Drive. Both professional, as well as non-technical persons all, can easily use this method and get instant results. To check the working process of eSoftTools Webmail Backup software, try its demo edition now.