Many Roundcube webmail users want to move their emails to Outlook profiles. If you are also a user who is finding a solution to accomplish this task, then this article is for you. Here we will show you the easiest trick to easily export Emails from Roundcube to Outlook.
Roundcube Webmail application facilitates users to access & manage emails of an email account. A user can simply install/configure this application on their hosting server.
Roundcube preserves all the data of email profiles to hosting servers, by which users get the ability for accessing profile emails from web browsers at any time and from any location.
Users can easily access a Roundcube email profile with any web browser. This is the best feature of this webmail application. Also, there are several more advantages of using Roundcube webmail applications.
But its users sometimes require to export emails from Roundcube to applications like- MS Outlook.
Why Transfer Roundcube Emails to Outlook?
There is a number of reasons why many users want to move Roundcube account emails to Outlook. Some of them are: –
- Saving Emails as Backup: – Roundcube users prefer saving emails locally as a backup to make the recovery of accidentally lost emails in the future.
- Accessing Emails locally: – Roundcube works only with the internet, and in the absence of the internet users become unable to access their profile emails. As a result, users need to save emails to a desktop application like- MS Outlook for accessing them locally.
- Accessing emails with Office 365 profile: – Directly transferring emails from Roundcube to an Office365 account is not possible. But by saving Roundcube emails to the Outlook application, users become able to easily move emails to Office365 profiles.
Smart Solution to Export Emails from Roundcube to Outlook
The easiest way to transfer Roundcube emails to Outlook is by moving emails to Outlook-compatible PST files. Easily users can do this task by using eSoftTools Webmail Backup Software.
This automated program is able to export emails from different webmail apps like- Roundcube, Squirrelmail, & Horde webmail. To take backup of emails it provides several advanced features and provides instant results.
How to Export Roundcube Emails to Outlook PST Via Webmail Backup Tool?
Follow the steps shown below to export Roundcube account emails to Outlook PST files: –
- Download and launch the eSoftTools Webmail Backup Software.
- Enter your Roundcube account email address, password, hostname & port name.
- After entering all account details press the Login button.
- Get a preview of all mail folders of your Roundcube mail account.
- Select the required folders and choose “Save in PST” from the export options list.
- Choose a location from your local drive where you want to save the resultant PST files.
- Select and apply the mail filtering by date setting. (As per requirement.)
- Lastly, click on the “Save backup” button to export Roundcube emails to Outlook PST.
Using this method simply take a backup of Roundcube account emails into PST files. After that, easily import resulted in PST files into MS Outlook and access them with Outlook profile.
Advanced Features of eSoftTools Webmail Backup Software –
- Assists users in taking backup of Roundcube account emails to a local drive.
- In addition to Roundcube, also extracts emails from Squirrelmail & Horde Webmail.
- Save downloaded emails as Outlook PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, HTML, MHTML, MBOX, Thunderbird, or PDF file format.
- Provides the facility to safely export emails from specific folders of the email account.
- Offers a Mail filtering option to download/export emails of a specific date range.
- Supports saving the resultant files to the location that is specified by users.
- Creates PST files in Unicode format working in all editions of MS Outlook (up to 2021).
- Designed to work on windows O/S edition- up to windows 11 (both 32bit & 64bit).
Several techniques are available to take backup of Roundcube account emails. But the only solution to export Roundcube emails to Outlook in a direct manner is the technique that we have shown in the above write-up. To complete the job of transferring Roundcube emails to Outlook, try the eSoftTools Webmail backup tool. To check all its functions and abilities try its demo edition now.