Are you a user of webmail applications like- Squirrel Mail, Roundcube or Horde webmail? Want to move data from Webmail account to Outlook profile? If yes, then your search is over, because here you will get your answer. Through this article, we will provide a step-by-step guide to export/download webmail to Outlook.
Webmail is the technology that enables users to manage or access their email accounts from the web. Squirrel mail, Roundcube, and Horde Webmail are some of the most well-known webmail applications.
The user gets access to these webmail applications through their hosting providers from cPanel. Users use these webmail apps for an individual as well as business purposes.
Also Read: – How to Migrate Bluehost email to Google Workspace/ G-suite?
Why Export data from Webmail to Outlook?
With webmail apps users gets several advanced functions that are beneficial for users. But aside from benefits, webmail apps also have some limitations.
One of the limitations of Webmail applications is the “Unavailability of Local Access”. A webmail account users can access from different places, but only with the internet. The internet absence restricts users to access their webmail account profile offline.
On other hand, desktop-based email clients “like- MS Outlook” has the solution for it. Outlook supports preserving users’ emails and other data locally, by which a user can access their data in offline mode at any time.
As a result of this, most users prefer to Download Webmail account data to Outlook.
Advanced Solution to Download Webmail to Outlook
In a direct manner, extract data from Squirrel Mail, Roundcube, or Horde webmail and save it to a local drive with the aid of eSoftTools Webmail Backup Software.
With ease and safety export emails, contacts, calendars, and other mailbox items from Webmail accounts. Easily save webmail backup in Outlook PST, MSG, and several more file types. At one time, download unlimited emails and other data items with no errors or restrictions.
How to Export Webmail account data to Outlook with Webmail Backup Tool?
- Download eSoftTools Webmail backup software, then launch it on your computer.
- Enter your webmail account Email Address, Password, Port, and Hostname.
- Click the Login button and start loading all mail folders of your Webmail account.
- Choose the required folders from the list of loaded webmail account mail folders.
- Select an export option from the available list. (choose the “Save in PST” or “Save in MSG” option for saving webmail account data in Outlook-compatible files.)
- Provide a saving location for preserving downloaded files.
- Choose and apply mail filtering and naming convention options.
- Lastly, hit the Save Backup button and download webmail to Outlook files.
Key features of eSoftTools Webmail Backup Software –
- An easy solution to download webmail account data to a local drive.
- Extract all emails, contacts, calendars, and other items from webmail accounts.
- Save webmail account data to 9+ saving options including- PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, HTML, MHTML, MBOX, PDF, and below editions.
- Provides a preview of all Webmail account mail folders and offers to export them selectively.
- Offers mail filter to export emails of specified dates from Webmail account.
- Save email files with names defined by a combination of email attributes- from, subject, and date.
- Download data items with all their associated information without any modifications.
- Compatible with all editions of windows O/S including- win 11, 10, 8.1, 8, XP, Vista, and below editions.
- With the free demo edition download up to 20 items from each folder of the webmail account without any charges.
There are several users who searching for a reliable solution to download webmail mailboxes to Outlook profiles. Through this blog, we have shown the solution for doing this job with ease. Now take the assistance of eSoftTools Webmail Backup software and shift data from webmail to Outlook easily.