Last updated on March 18th, 2023 at 04:07 pm
Have you made the decision to transfer emails from the Horde Webmail account to Office 365 mailbox? Facing problems in completing this horde to Office 365 migration? If so, you should continue reading this blog post. Here we have shown the easiest method to migrate emails from horde webmail to Office 365. Let’s start
With the help of the Horde Webmail application, users may access their email accounts from any location in the globe through a web browser.
Users may read, send, and organize email messages using Horde, a web-based email client. Additionally, users also can manage calendars, contacts, tasks, etc with the Horde webmail.
Many customers desire to shift their emails from Horde webmail to Office 365 accounts. Mainly users do it because Office365 is a more secure and dependable cloud platform, as compared to Horde webmail.
Also, Office365 is specially offered by Microsoft, managing data and performing emailing tasks for large enterprises.
Directly Migrate emails from Horde Webmail to Office 365
Moving emails from Horde Webmail to Office 365 directly is possible with eSoftTools Webmail/ IMAP Migration Tool. This is one such solution that makes the email transfer process simpler and easier for users.
It enables users to check their mail folder from their webmail account before migration, and to export specific or required folders with ease. With a smart process, it migrates Webmail emails to Office365 and also to other cloud mail apps like- Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook.com, G Suite, and others.
How to Migrate Horde Webmail Emails to Office365 account mailbox?
- Download, install, and launch the eSoftTools IMAP Migration tool.
- Choose the Webmail option from the list of available mail apps list.
- Enter the webmail account email address, password, and hostname.
- Click on login, then add your webmail account mail folders to the software.
- Make a selection of needed mail folders and click the Import to Cloud option.
- Select the Import to Office365 option and press the Next button.
- Sign in with your Office365 account and click the Convert button.
Applying these steps, start the process of moving your mail folders from the Horde webmail account to Office365 account.
Key Features of eSoftTools Horde Webmail Backup Software-
- Easily transfer emails from your Horde webmail account to your Office365 account.
- Emails export from specific mail folders in your Webmail Mail accounts.
- Without requiring any additional software, do instant webmail email migration.
- Also, move emails from horde webmail hosted on- Godaddy mail, hostinger, HostGator, and other hosting companies.
- Emails migrate with all pertinent information, including- to, bcc, cc, subject, from, etc.
- Offers option to filter messages so that you may export emails of certain dates from webmail accounts.
- All Windows OS versions, including- Windows 11, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, and earlier editions, are supported for use.
There is no simple manual solution to transfer emails from Horde to Office 365, despite the fact that many users are trying to figure it out.
So the best option available for users is making use of eSoftTools Horde Mail to Office 365 Migration tool. This tool is specially made for people who looking for the best and most instant solution to do this webmail email migration. It will enable users to complete the horde to office365 migration without errors and difficulty.