Want to move emails from the hosting server’s cPanel to Office365? Then your solution you will get here. Through this article, we will show you a direct method to Migrate cPanel email to Office 365 account mailbox with easy steps.
All website owners prefer creating their email accounts with their business names. For example, if the website name is www.xyz.com, the user will create an email account like- email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, etc.
These email accounts users manage from hosting servers where they hosted their websites. From the cPanel of hosting servers’ users can access their email accounts with webmail apps like- Horde Webmail, Roundcube, and Squirrel Mail.
With those webmail applications users can access email accounts to send/receive emails and do other tasks like- contact, calendar management, etc. All the associated data of email account users get on the hosting servers.
Like other web and cloud mail apps users can access cPanel webmail apps with web browsers.
Also Read: – How to Download Webmail to Outlook?
Why migrate emails from cPanel to Office365?
The main reason for a webmail email migration to Office365 process assist users in saving their profile emails as a backup. Some other reasons behind this webmail to Office365 migration are: –
- Easily accessible interface: – Managing email accounts with Office365 application is more convenient and easier.
- More security features: – Office365 provides more security features for performing emailing tasks and storing emails with complete security. On the other hand with webmail apps, there are chances of data loss and several more problems.
- Popularity and Trust: – Office365 is a product of Microsoft the most trusted and leading brand in the online market.
Direct Method to Migrate cPanel Emails to Office365
With a simple process, all users can Migrate cPanel email to Office 365 mailbox. Only users need the utility known as eSoftTools IMAP Migration software.
This single software will make you able to migrate unlimited Webmail emails to Office365 account. From Squirrel mail, Roundcube, or Horde webmail users can easily move emails with the same steps. In a direct manner, it completes the webmail email migration with zero data loss issues.
How to Transfer Emails from cPanel to Office365 account?
- Download and install eSoftTools IMAP migration tool to your computer.
- Open the software and choose the “Webmail” option from the mail apps list.
- Enter your cPanel/webmail account email address, password, port, & hostname.
- Load all mail folders of your webmail account inside the software.
- Choose the required mail folders and click on “Import to Cloud” button.
- Select the Import to Office365 option and hit the Next button.
- Input the email address and password of your Office365 account.
- Lastly, click on Convert and start moving emails from cPanel to Office365.
Advanced Features of cPanel to Office365 Migration software-
- Directly migrate emails from cPanel to Office365 account mailbox.
- Export emails from selective folders of mail accounts to Office365.
- Migrate emails along with attachments and other associated information.
- Preserve cPanel emails to the Office365 mailbox without any modifications.
- Save emails with all info including- To, bcc, cc, from, subject, message text, images, hyperlinks, etc.
- Supports moving all mailbox folders with maintaining complete folder-hierarchy
- Compatible with all editions of Windows O/S- 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, and below editions.
- Provides a free demo edition facility to all users for testing the functioning of the software before purchase.
Through this above-given write-up, we have shown the strategy to migrate cPanel emails to Office365 mailbox. Apply this above-discussed technique, by using eSoftTools IMAP migration software and get instant results with zero errors.
Before purchasing the software, first, try its free demo edition. Free of cost, export up to 20 emails from all cPanel mail folders to Office365 accounts using the demo edition.