Want to move emails from Roundcube Webmail account to Gmail or G-Suite? Are you unable to finish this job of migration from Roundcube Webmail to Gmail? If so, you ought to read this blog article. Here, we’ve outlined the simplest process to Export emails from Roundcube webmail to Gmail / G-suite account.
Roundcube Webmail provides the facility to manage business mail accounts and perform emailing services. But Roundcube, cannot compete with Google and its Gmail service. It also the most convenient email service that can be accessed from any location and on any device is Gmail.
Thus, the majority of consumers want to switch from Roundcube to Gmail. As a result, many users are finding a solution to export Roundcube emails to Gmail accounts.
Also Read: – How to Migrate cPanel email to Office 365 account?
Instant Solution to Export Roundcube Emails to Gmail/G-suite
With the help of the automated tool “eSoftTools Webmail/IMAP Migration Software“, all users can simply transfer emails from Roundcube Webmail to Gmail account. This is one such program that facilitates users to securely perform email transfers from webmail accounts.
Users may easily export necessary folders selectively from their webmail account. It migrates Webmail emails with simple clicks and less effort. It can migrate emails to Gmail, G-suite, and also to other mail apps like- Yahoo, Outlook.com, and more.
How to transfer emails from Roundcube Webmail to Gmail or G-suite account?
Download and Install IMAP Migration software on your windows-based machine and apply these below-given steps: –
- Launch IMAP Migration tool on your windows computer.
- Choose Webmail option from the list of available mail apps.
- Enter the hostname, password, and email address of your Roundcube account.
- Click on login, add load all mail folders of your webmail account to the software.
- Choose the required mail folders, then click the Import to Cloud button.
- Select the Import to Gmail option and press the Next button.
- Log in with your Gmail/G-suite account, then click on Import to Gmail account button.
Now, start the process of transferring mail folders from your Roundcube webmail account to your Gmail account.
eSoftTools Roundcube Webmail Migration Software’s Salient Features: –
- Move emails from Roundcube webmail to Gmail account with a simple and secure process.
- Export Emails from selective mail folders of Roundcube Webmail accounts.
- Do immediate webmail email migration without the need for any extra software.
- Supports moving emails from Roundcube webmail accounts hosted by Godaddy Mail, Hostinger, HostGator, and other hosting providers.
- Transfers Emails with all relevant information, such as – to, bcc, cc, subject, from addresses, message text, and other elements.
- Provides the function to filter messages to export emails from webmail accounts of specified dates.
- Supports all Windows OS versions, including Windows 11, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, and previous editions.
Several people are attempting to find out how to move emails from Roundcube to Gmail manually, but there isn’t a manual method available to directly perform this job.
Thus, the ideal choice for users is eSoftTools Roundcube to Gmail Migration tool. This tool is specifically made for those users who search for the best and fastest way to migrate their webmail emails. Using this method, users will be able to successfully accomplish the Roundcube email to Gmail transfer process with ease.