Last updated on July 26th, 2023 at 03:35 pm
Want to migrate from one Gmail account to another or needs to Export Gmail Emails to another Gmail account? If yes, then find out your answer by reading the following article. Here we will describe the complete process to do this job in an easy manner.
Gmail is a web-based email application that provides an environment to send/receive emails. The creator of this webmail service is Google which is the most admired brand in the web and IT industry.
This Gmail app has gained huge popularity among people of the entire world. Now, this application is the primary medium of emailing for every user. Because of its advanced functions and interactive interface users are using Gmail application.
Google allows users to configure and use multiple Gmail accounts without facing any problems. Because of this now a single user uses multiple Gmail accounts simultaneously.
While using two or more email accounts, sometime users may enter a situation where they need to transfer emails from one Gmail account to another.
When a user enters this situation, at that time they require a solution to Export Gmail Emails to Another Gmail Account.
Also Read:- How to Take Backup of IMAP Mails? Best Method
Direct Method to Export Gmail Emails to Another Gmail Account
Copy or Move emails from one Gmail account to another is now possible. Through eSoftTools IMAP Backup & Migration Software, users can do this job in a direct manner.
This utility is specially made to move the entire mail of one Gmail to another Gmail account. It performs the migration task by just entering Gmail account details. The software also assists users to migrate their emails with complete security and a simple click.
How to Migrate Gmail Emails to Another Account with IMAP Migration tool?
Download IMAP Migration tool for windows and install it on your machine. Next, perform the method shown below to perform instant migration from Gmail account to another.
- Launch the IMAP Backup and Migration software on your Windows computer.
- From the IMAP mail apps options choose Gmail or G-suite option.
- Enter your Gmail account email address and add a third-party Google app password.
- Enter all required IMAP account details and press the “Login” button.
- Login with your Gmail account and load all Gmail account mail folders.
- Choose the needed mail folders and hit the “Import to Cloud” button.
- Select the “Import to Gmail” option from the cloud import options.
- Enter your Gmail account email address & third-party app password (in which you want to import emails).
- Select the input folder name for migration and enter a custom name. (It will create a new folder Gmail account with your defined name to save all mail folders.)
- Finally, click on the Import to Gmail account button and start Gmail to Gmail migration.
Additional Features of IMAP Backup & Migration Software
- Directly migrate complete Gmail account mail folders to another Gmail account.
- Migrate mail folders with maintaining the same folder hierarchy and email properties.
- Migrate Gmail to Gmail as well as other email apps like- Office365, Yahoo, Yandex, ICloud, ZOHO, and more.
- Perform the migration by just entering the account email address and password.
- Has the ability to take backup of Gmail/IMAP account emails to the user’s local drive.
- Supports saving IMAP emails to file types like- PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, HTML, MHTML, & MBOX files
- Enable users to create a new folder with a custom name for preserving emails.
- Free of cost migrates up to 20 emails from IMAP Account to all available conversion formats.
There are several users who use multiple Gmail accounts simultaneously. Many of them want to migrate emails from one account to another. Now all users can smoothly do this job in a secure manner with the above-given method. Try eSoftTools IMAP Migration tool and safely move Gmail emails to another Gmail account.