Want to Migrate emails account data from one hosting server to another? If yes, then do it simply by using the method given in the article. Here we will show you “How to Migrate/Transfer Webmail to Another Host” step by step.
Many users configure and use their business mail accounts from their hosting servers. For managing and accessing mail account Hosting services provides the webmail applications like- Roundcube and Horde Webmail.
Business email account users can use these webmail applications for sharing emails and doing some other tasks, like- contact management, calendar event management, and more.
Webmail applications use Hosting servers to store all associated data of email accounts. But in some cases, users require to transfer this webmail data to another host/server.
Why Migrate Webmail account data to another host?
- Additional backup of mail account data: – By transferring webmail account data to a new host, the user can create an additional backup of the data associated with an email account.
- Switching to another hosting company: – Several times users require to switch from one hosting service to another. At that time, they also need to Migrate Webmail account data to another host.
Advanced Method to Transfer Webmail to Another Host
Move email account data from one host to another with eSoftTools IMAP Backup and Migration Tool. This software can export all email account data from Roundcube or Horde webmail to the new hosting server with simple clicks.
In addition, users will get several advanced features with this tool for making this Webmail migration process much faster and more accurate.
How to transfer/migrate Webmail to a new host with the IMAP Migration tool?
Download and Install launch IMAP migration software on your Windows computer, and apply the below-mentioned steps: –
- Launch the software tool and select “Webmail” from the mail apps list.
- Enter webmail account login details- email address, password, port, & hostname.
- Press the login button to sign in with your webmail account, and load all mail folders.
- Load all mailbox folders of the Webmail account and choose the needed folders.
- After the webmail account’s folder selection, press the Import to Cloud button.
- Select the option Import to IMAP account and click the Next button.
- Enter the webmail account details of the new host and apply other settings.
- Lastly, click on Convert and start exporting Webmail account data to a new host.
Best features of eSoftTools IMAP/Webmail Migration software
- Directly migrate Webmail account data from one Hosting server to another.
- Supports migrating emails from all webmail apps including – Horde and Roundcube.
- Able to transfer emails from all hosting services like- Bluehost, GoDaddy mail, Hostmonster, and others.
- Supports exporting data from selective folders of Webmail accounts.
- Offers mail filter option to export emails of specific dates from Webmail.
- Provides the option to add a new folder with a custom name to a new host for saving data.
- Also, able to take a backup of webmail account data to the user’s local drive.
- Working in all editions of Windows O/S including- Win 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, etc.
- A free demo is available with the power of free of cost exporting 25 emails from each selected webmail account folder.
Because of numerous reasons, users will need to export webmail account data to another host. With this article, we have shown the easiest technique to accomplish this job in a simple manner. Now follow the above-given method and Transfer Webmail to Another Host with the IMAP migrator of eSoftTools.