Using Outlook and having some corrupt or inaccessible PST files? Facing some errors because of corrupt PST files and want to fix them to recover lost data? If yes, then get the best answer by reading this article. Here we will show you How to Retrieve/Recover PST files in Outlook? Let’s start….
Many users are using the MS Outlook application on their desktops/computers. Users use Outlook for emailing, contact and calendar management, and doing some other work. With Outlook users can simultaneously configure and access their multiple email accounts.
In Outlook users can add email accounts and save their email profile data locally in PST files. These PST files also work as backup files and support holding all user data including- emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, and more.
Because of multiple reasons, in some cases, PST files of Outlook come in corruption state and become inaccessible in Outlook. In that kind of situation, users need to retrieve and recover their data from Outlook PST files.
Reasons for corruption in Outlook PST file –
- Outlook accidental termination: – Closing Outlook improperly can create corruption in the PST file.
- PST file oversize issue: – PST file size increasing problem is another reason for corruption in PST files.
- Incompatible Outlook add-ons: – Adding any incompatible add-ins in Outlook can make your PST file corrupt or inaccessible.
Smart Solution to Retrieve/Recover PST file in Outlook
Users can simply retrieve/recover PST files in Outlook with an automated program called eSoftTools Outlook PST Recovery software. With an easy process, it can recover all lost data from corrupt Outlook PST files and provides instant results.
With this tool, you can perform PST file recovery and retrieve all Outlook mailbox items including- emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, journals, and other elements. It can repair and recover corrupt/encrypted and inaccessible in simple clicks with accuracy.
How to Retrieve/Recover Outlook PST file with PST Recovery tool?
Download, Install, and Launch PST Recovery software on your machine and apply these below-given steps: –
- Start the Outlook PST Recovery tool and press the Select PST button.
- Choose single PST conversion or bulk PST conversion mode and click on Next.
- Add corrupt/inaccessible encrypted PST files and press the Start Scanning button.
- Load all Outlook mailbox folders and items from your selected PST files.
- Get a preview of each Outlook mailbox item of PST file into the software.
- Select needed folders from the loaded folders list and press the Save PST button.
- Choose the Export to PST option from the available saving options list.
- Select and apply the split PST, Mail filter, and saving location settings.
- Click on Convert to move all data from a corrupt PST to a healthy PST file.
Within a very short time, the software will Retrieve/Recover PST files and make their data again accessible. After the process completion, import the resultant PST files in Outlook and access their data easily.
Most Outlook users face the problem of corruption in Outlook PST files. Through this blog post, we have talked about the common reason behind this problem. Also, here we have shown the best strategy to Retrieve/Recover PST files in Outlook. To fix all PST file-related issues in Outlook give a try to eSoftTools Outlook PST file recovery tool and get the best results.