Are you a user who wants to transfer their Office365 account emails to Thunderbird? If yes, then read this blog post till the end. Here we will show you “How to Export Emails from Office 365 to Thunderbird profiles?”.
At the present time, desktop app users are switching to the cloud and web-based applications. One of the most well-known and advanced cloud-based services is Microsoft Office 365. There is a very huge number of users who use this service for different office work.
Office365 service provides the facility to users for accessing all MS Office applications from web browsers. All the MS Office applications like- MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc are available in Offic365.
Users get the facility to easily access Outlook 365 accounts from any location and any device around the world. There are several benefits of using Outlook 365 that’s why it has gained huge popularity and trust among users.
By using Office365/Outlook 365 users get the facility of storing their profile data on cloud servers. But this facility, in some situations, creates problems for users. For handling those situations user prefers saving their Offcie365 emails in thunderbird profiles.
Why users move Office365 emails to Thunderbird Profiles
- Accessing Office365 Account Emails Locally: – Users can only access their Office365 account emails when they have an internet connection. But with Thunderbird provides the facility to access emails without internet requirements.
- Saving Office365 Emails as backup: – Accidental deletion of emails from an Office 365 account is common. So, users prefer taking backups of their Office365 emails and saving emails to their Thunderbird profiles.
These are some of the major reasons, why users want to export their Office365 emails to Thunderbird.
Smart Solution to Export Office365 Emails to Thunderbird Profile
The best solution which is available for users to extract Office365 emails to Thunderbird profile is eSoftTools Office 365 Backup Software. This smart application is for users who want to take a backup of Office 365 account emails.
It can extract emails with complete information from Office 365 account to the user’s local drive. With ease, this tool can directly export emails from Office 365 to Thunderbird profiles. This tool swiftly exports selective as well as entire folders from Office 365 accounts at one time. Also, the software auto-detects the default location of thunderbird profile mail folders to save Office365 emails.
How to Export Emails from Office 365 to Thunderbird using Office365 Backup Tool?
Download and launch eSoftTools Office65 Backup Software to your windows machine, and apply the steps shown below: –
- Launch the software and input your Office365 account email address.
- Again, enter your office365 account email address on the next screen.
- Provide the password of your Office365 account and log in to the software.
- Load all mail folders of your account and select the needed folders.
- After folder selection, choose “Save in Thunderbird” option from the saving options list.
- The software will auto-detect and select the thunderbird profile location.
- Next, choose and apply the mail filter and naming convention settings.
- Finally, press the Save Backup button and start transferring Office365 emails to Thunderbird profiles.
Advanced Features of eSoftTools Office 365 Backup Software
- Directly export emails from Office 365 accounts to Thunderbird profiles.
- Supports exporting emails from selective folders of Outlook 365 mailbox.
- In addition to Thunderbird, the software offers 9+ other file types for saving Office365 emails.
- Save users’ emails as EML, EMLX, MSG, HTML, MHTML, MBOX, MSG, & PDF.
- Export Office365 account emails with all linked information like- To, BCC, Subject, CC, Message body, hyperlink, images, attachments, etc.
- Auto detects thunderbird storage location to preserve Office 365 emails.
- Offers users to export emails of specific dates with a Mail filtering option.
- Works on all editions of window O/S including- Win11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, and below editions.
- A free demo edition is available which assists users in downloading up to 20 emails from each mail folder of their Office365 account.
Emails from Office365 accounts to Thunderbird users want to export for several reasons. The best method to do this job in an easy manner we have shown in this article. By following the steps mentioned above download all Office365 emails to your Thunderbird profile. For a quick demo, try the eSoftTools Office Backup Software demo edition and test all its functions for free.