The eM Client is a desktop-based emailing application that helps the user to send/receive and access their emails from the desktop. The benefit of this application is the user doesn’t have to log in to their email account multiple times to send/receive the emails. This emailing application can be a great utility for home users. eM Client has various amazing features but also has some limitations. For some users, it becomes a necessity to switch from eM Client to another application. Here in this blog, we are going to provide you a step-by-step guide on “How to Export Emails from eM Client to Outlook?”.
Download the most powerfull eSoftTools EML Converter Software to Convert EML files into PST, MBOX NSF, EMLX, MSG, HTML, MHTML, Office365, and Gmail.
How to Export Emails from eM Client to Outlook?
Step 1:- Extract emails from eM Client
- Launch the eM Client application on the desktop to extract all email items.
- Click on the File tab from the menu bar and then select the Export option from the drop-down menu.
- From the Export window, choose the Export to .eml files option and hit on Next.
- Now select the folders that you want to Extract from eM Client and click on the Next button.
- Select the path where you want to save the em client’s data (.eml) files and press the finish button.
Step 2:- Convert EML to Outlook PST
After, the process of extraction of emails from eM Client now you need to convert EML files into Outlook PST file format. For doing this task you can utilize eSoftTools EML to PST Converter Software. The tool works perfectly for making the EML Conversion task on different versions of Windows.
Here, are the steps on how the user can convert EML files to Outlook PST.
- Download & Install the eSoftTools EML Converter software on your computer and Open it.
- Press the Select EML Folder button from the menu bar.
- From the opened “Browse & Select EML Folder” window click on the Select EML folder tab and click on Next.
- Now a preview of all inner folders and email items will now appear on your screen.
- Simply choose the required items and then press the Convert EML button.
- Select the Export to PST option from the dropdown list.
- Choose the file saving location and click on Convert.
- Now, your files will be converted into Outlook PST files.
After this simply import the resulted PST file into the MS Outlook application.
In this article, we have provided simplified solutions for the query “how the user can export email from eM Client to Outlook”. Users can follow these simple steps to transfer the data from eM Client to Outlook PST file.