Eudora is a desktop-based emailing application compatible with Windows and Mac OS. However, this application is subject to certain limitations and does not possess high-end features like Outlook. Hence, the user needs to transfer data from Eudora Mail to Outlook. In this article, we will provide you with the best methods on “How to Import Eudora Mail into Outlook?”.
Download eSoftTools MBOX Converter Software to easily import Thunderbird, OperaMail, Eudora Mail to Outlook PST, EML, MSG, HTML, NSF file format.
MS Outlook is a safe and reliable way to send/receive emails and is better in comparison to other email applications because Microsoft Office backs it. Moreover, it offers the user hordes of features like; they can easily manage tasks, contacts, calendars, etc. The email application is safe and professional. It stores its files in PST file format, which is password protected. It means no one can access your files without your permission. Because of these features, most users now want to switch to this email client.
Manually Import Eudora Mail into Outlook
Step 1:- Export Eudora MBOX to Outlook Express
- Open Outlook Express Application, click on the File tab press Import >> messages.
- Now select the emailing program (Eudora) and press the Next tab.
- Click on Browse button to Find out the location of Eudora Mail Mbox files.
Eudora Mail MBOX file Location:-
In Newer version of Windows:- (C: \Users\ [user name]\ AppData\Roaming\Qualcomm\Eudora\)
In Older versions of Windows:- (C:\Documents and Settings\(local account name)\Application Data\Qualcomm\Eudora)
- Choose the folders to import then click on Next
- Finally, press the Finish tab.
Step 2:- Import Outlook Express to MS Outlook
- Open the MS Outlook.
- Click on the File tab and then, press the Open tab.
- Select the Import/Export option.
- From Import & Export Wizard window, choose the Import Internet Mail and Address book option and press the Next tab.
- Select the Outlook Express option and mark the Import Mail option and click on Next >> Finish.
Challenges of the manual method
Though it may seem easy to convert Eudora mail to Outlook manually, yet it suffers from various limitations like:-
- It is a time-consuming task and it will depend upon the database that you have.
- There are chances of mistakes during the conversion process.
- It involves lots of steps and the user needs to have the technical knowledge to do the conversion process.
- The process is risky and it may lead to data corruption if not done properly.
Best Method to Import Eudora Mail into Outlook
To simplify the task of importing Eudora Mail to Outlook, eSoftTools have launched an innovative program known as eSoftTools MBOX Converter Software. The software has all the features that make it easy to convert the emails from Eudora Mail into different formats.
How to Import Eudora Mail into Outlook with eSoftTools
- Install eSoftTools MBOX Converter Software on the computer.
- Open the tool and hit on Add file/ folder button from the menubar.
- A new window will now appear on your screen with three options, you just need to click the Select MBOX folder button. Visit the eudora mail location, Select the folder, and click on Ok.
- A preview of all inner elements of MBOX files will now appear on the software screen. Simply choose the required or entire items, then press the Convert MBOX button.
- Select any one of the provided Single PST (for all mailbox) or Separate PST (for each mailbox) according to your requirement.
- Choose the destination path to save the resulted PST file by clicking on the browse button.
- Now, click on Convert to Import Eudora Mail into Outlook PST file.
After completion of import process of Eudora Mail to Outlook PST simply Move the generated PST file in MS Outlook.
Additional features of eSoftTools MBOX Converter
- Users can convert MBOX files to multiple file-formats including:- PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, HTML, .
- No restriction on file size for making MBOX Conversion.
- The software facilitates to transfer MBOX files into Cloud applications like:- Office 365, Gmail, & YahooMail.
- Supports various email clients like:- Eudora, Thunderbird, Mulberry, Sea Monkey, etc.
- The user can export and save the file in very little time.
- Offers Batch Conversion facility convert multiple MBOX files in a single time.
- The free demo version is also available to check the functionality of the software without any charges.
There is both manual and third-party way to convert Eudora emails to Outlook. However, the automated method is the best because it wraps all the suitable features that the organization demands. It does not involve a complicated procedure and provides accurate results after the conversion.
Also Read:- How to Export Thunderbird to Outlook