Many users nowadays a want to transfer their emails from Office 365 to Gmail account. If you are also a user who searching for a solution to perform this same job, then this blog post is for you. Through this write up, we will show you “How to Export Outlook 365 emails to Gmail account”. Let’s start…
Office365 is a web-based service that is provided by the brand Microsoft. With this service, users can access all Office suite applications from web browsers at any time. Also, the Outlook application also comes with Office 365 cloud that everyone knows as Outlook 365.
This is one of the most famous applications that users are using for email sharing. It provides smart features and large storage space on cloud servers to preserve all user’s email profile data.
Office365 offers multiple smart features to users, but in its competition, there are several more applications. One of the most famous and trusted applications that can be an alternative to the Office 365 application is “Google Gmail”. When a user wants to switch from Office365, the first name that users think in their mind is Gmail.
Also Read:- How to Migrate from Gmail to Office365 Account?
Reasons for Office 365 to Gmail migration
- Home Users suitability: – Office365 has designed for corporates and technical users. On the other hand, Gmail is easily accessible by all types of users, even home users can easily access it.
- Gmail is a Free Service: – Office365is a paid and to use it users has to purchase its subscription. But Gmail is a free service that a user can use for emailing without spending a single penny.
These are some of the reasons why several users want to switch from Office365 to Gmail/ G-suite.
Export Outlook 365 Emails to Gmail Account – Direct Method
The most straightforward and reliable technique to transfer Office365 emails to Gmail is making use of the automated tool- eSoftTools IMAP Migration & Backup Software.
Using this single tool users can transfer all email items from Office365 to Gmail accounts. This tool is specially created to perform instant and direct migration with complete data. It completes the migration by maintaining all data in its original form. With a smart process and following simple steps, it completes the migration with accuracy.
How to use IMAP Migration tool to Transfer Office 365 Emails to Gmail?
Download, Install and Launch IMAP Migration software and apply the given steps for email transferring from Office365 to Gmail: –
- Firstly, select the “Office365” option from IMAP servers list.
- Input the Office365 account email address and press the Login button.
- Next, add email address and password of your Office 365 account.
- After login, click on “Next” and choose the “Upload to Cloud” option.
- Choose the Import to Gmail option from the cloud migration options.
- Enter your Gmail account’s email address and third-party app password.
- Select other required options and input a new folder name.
- Lastly, click on “Import” and start the process of Office365 email to Gmail migration.
Superior features of eSoftTools Office 365 Migration software
- Migrates Office365 emails to Gmail, Yahoo, G-suite, & other IMAP-based apps.
- It also allows transferring emails from one Office365 account to another.
- Supports exporting emails from selective mail folders of the Office365 account mailbox.
- Perform the migration without losing a single bit of information from the user’s account.
- Preserve complete account data in their original form during Office365 migration.
- Offers users to input a new folder with a custom name to save Office365 account data.
- Works on all windows O/S editions – windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, and others.
- It comes with a demo edition facility to export upto 20 emails from each mail folder of the Office account.
Through this blog post, we have covered how to export Office365 emails to a Gmail account. The easiest method we have to complete this job we have provided in this write-up. Users who want to do this same task must try the above-given method. Try the demo edition of IMAP Migration software to get more knowledge.