Want a quick solution to extract calendar items from Outlook to PST files? The best solution of your search, you can get by reading this blog post. Here we will show you how to Move/Export Calendar Items from Outlook to PST? Let’s start…
One of the most used applications available for emailing is MS Outlook. It gain huge popularity by providing the best features to users. Outlook is more than an email application because this single application supports performing different tasks for users.
Users use this application for emailing, contact-calendar managing and different other works. After doing each task, Outlook creates a copy of all user’s profile data on their local drive. For saving users’ data Outlook uses PST files.
A single PST can save complete data of the user profile including- emails, contacts, calendar, etc. But sometimes users require to Move/Export calendar items separately from Outlook to new PST. There are several reasons behind it, some of which we have listed below.
Download and try eSoftTools Outlook Recovery Software to straight-forwardly export Outlook items (emails, contacts, calendar, etc) from PST into different file formata and web mail applications in simple clicks and complete scurity. Download Free Demo Now:-
Why Export Calendars from Outlook to PST?
- For saving Outlook calendar items separately for future use and immediate access.
- To share particular Outlook calendar items to other person or computer easily.
Quick Solution to Move/Export Outlook Calendar to PST files
An innovative program to Export Outlook calendars to PST is eSoftTools Outlook Recovery Tool. This single software has the ability to extract complete emails, contacts, calendars and other items from outlook files.
Using this tool, users can easily export outlook items from old PST to new PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, HTML, ICS, etc. It has the ability to extract calendar items from encrypted/corrupt/Archive as well as healthy PST files in bulk. At one time users can move/export Outlook calendar from multiple PST files without any problem.
How to Export Outlook Calendar to PST with Outlook Recovery tool?
- Download and open Outlook Recovery tool on your computer.
- Firstly, press the Select PST button from the welcome screen of the software.
- For adding Outlook PST files to the software, choose a file selection/conversion mode.
- Single file conversion:- Select a single PST file to recover or extract Outlook items.
- Bulk file conversion:- Add multiple files/folders in the software to conversion at one time.
- Choose the needed option, hit the Start Scanning button and load all data from PST files.
- Get a preview of all Outlook items from PST files and choose the Calendar item’s folder.
- After folder selection, press the Save PST button from the menu.
- Choose the Export to PST from the conversion options list select and other required options like- Split PST, Mail filter, saving location, etc.
- After all needed selections, hit the Convert button and begin the Outlook calendar transferring process.
Now the software will create a new PST file to the user’s specified location, and save all Outlook calendar items in it.
Best Features of Outlook Calendar Export Software
- Smoothly extract outlook calendar entries from corrupt/encrypted/ healthy PST files.
- Export outlook item from PST to new PST, vCard, ICS, MSG, EML, EMLX, TGZ, MBOX files
- Transfer Outlook calendars from PST with preserving complete calendar information.
- Preview calendar and other items from Outlook data files before the conversion process.
- Move/Export selective folders items from Outlook PST files.
- Save resultant files to the user’s specified desired location.
- The free demo will allow you to export up to 25 items from each PST folder for free
For different reasons users may need to move/export calendar items from Outlook to PST files. The best solution to do this process we have described in the above sections of this article. Users can take the help of Outlook Recovery tool to export Outlook calendar to PST. Before purchase users can also try the demo edition of the tool to check its features and working process without any charges.