Are you searching for a way to export emails from your Gmail account to EML files? Or want a simple method to save Gmail messages locally? Don’t worry; simply calm down and get a solution by reading this article. Through this article, we will show you “How to Download/Export Gmail Emails to EML files”.
One of the most popular free services for emailing is Google Gmail. At the present time, there is a very huge number of users who are using Gmail for both work and personal purposes.
Gmail uses a cloud server for storing users’ data and enables users to transfer emails from web browsers. Firstly, Gmail offered a storage capacity was 1GB per user, which was a huge storage space at that time. Gmail has now increased its size up to 15 GB of storage space.
Users can send emails of sizes (up to 25 MB) and receive emails (up to 50MB) including attachments.
But after crossing this limit users become unable to store further emails and maintaining the existing emails also becomes very difficult for users.
In that kind of situation, users prefer to export a few emails from a Gmail account to a local drive and save them in EML files.
Advanced Solution to Download/Export Gmail Emails to EML files
Any direct option for exporting emails from Google’s Gmail service is not available, but still, a user can export and save Gmail emails as EML files to their local drive. Simply perform this task with the aid of the utility called eSoftTools Gmail Backup Software.
This automated tool makes it simple to export Gmail emails to EML files. Users can simply convert export emails from Gmail accounts to EML, and various other formats using this tool. This software has a wide range of smart features for exporting emails as EML from Gmail accounts.
How to Save Gmail emails in EML files with Gmail Backup Software?
“eSoftTools Gmail Backup tool” download this windows-based application and install it on your machine. After the installation procedure, copy the following actions: –
- Launch eSoftTools Gmail Backup Software and provide Gmail account login credentials.
- Enter Gmail account email address and third-party app’s password, then click on Login.
- Load all of your Gmail account’s message folders and choose the necessary folders.
- Choose “Save in EML” from the list of “Export Options” after selecting of required folders.
- Choose a local from your local drive to save Gmail account emails as EML files.
- Select and implement needed settings, such as “Mail Filter and Naming Convention”.
- After that, start exporting Gmail emails as EML files by clicking the “Save Backup” button.
Completing this process users will get their Gmail account emails as EML files on their local drive.
Noteworthy Features of eSoftTools Gmail Backup Software: –
- From both Gmail and Google Workspace accounts, export emails with attachments.
- Extract Emails from a Gmail account as PDF, EML, MSG, PST, EML, EMLX, MBOX files.
- Gmail mail folders directly import to Thunderbird’s default storage location.
- Download Gmail emails, with complete information including- from, to, bcc, cc, subject, message body, photos, hyperlinks, and more.
- Get the list of all email folders inside the software, to export emails from specific mail folders from your Gmail account.
- Enables saving Gmail account emails to the location specified by the user.
- Provides naming convention and mail filter options to increase the reliability of the Gmail email backup process.
- Compatibility with all Windows OS editions (including- win 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, etc).
We have described how to export Gmail emails to EML files through this blog. The solution we have shown above makes the whole Gmail email backup as EML file process extremely straightforward. Additionally, using eSoftTools Gmail Backup Software, users can also export Gmail emails free with the demo edition (up 25 emails per folder). To check all features of the software download the demo edition of the software for free.