Last updated on March 23rd, 2023 at 01:25 pm
Want to export emails from Gmail to any other IMAP-based mail app? Searching for a reliable solution to this job. If yes, then get the solution with this write-up. Here we talk about the best solution to migrate Gmail emails to IMAP accounts with ease.
Google Gmail is one of the most well-known applications that a huge number of users are using nowadays. It enables users to perform general emailing tasks with ease and in a secure environment.
Gmail now also is available inside G-suite/Google workspace for business professionals. It means now users are using Gmail for both personal as well as business emailing.
Gmail provides all the facilities, that a user wants from a web-based mail application like- accessing emails from web browsers, viewing emails from different devices at one time, storing mail profile data on cloud servers, etc.
While using Gmail, several times users come into situations where they require to transfer Gmail emails to other IMAP-based mail apps like- Roundcube, Horde, AOL, Yandex, Office365, and others.
Also Read: – How to Migrate Office365 Mailbox to Yahoo Mail?
User 1: – For the past 10 months I am performing my business-related emailing tasks with my personal Gmail account. But recently I have owned a new business email account. Now I want to migrate those emails from my Gmail to my new business account. Please provide me with an easy solution to do this job.
User 2: – The storage space that Google has provided me for storing Gmail emails, is now running out. Now, I want to move those Gmail account mailboxes to cPanel (Roundcube/ Horde Webmail). Is it possible to complete this task? If yes, then please provide me the solution for doing this.
Smart Solution to Migrate Gmail Emails to IMAP Accounts
In different cases, users will need to export Gmail emails to IMAP-based mail apps. The only solution that helps you to complete this task is eSoftTools Gmail to IMAP migration tool.
It is a solution that builds for exporting emails from Gmail mailbox fodders to IMAP-based mail apps. This single tool can migrate emails from Gmail to all IMAP-based mail apps. Also, it has special features and powers to easily perform Gmail email migration with safety.
How to Export Gmail emails to IMAP mail apps with Gmail to IMAP Migrator?
Download Gmail to IMAP migration tool and generate Google third-party app password from your Gmail account. After that, apply the following steps: –
- Install and Launch Gmail to IMAP email migrator on a windows machine.
- Choose the Gmail or G-suite option from the mail apps drop-down list.
- Input your Gmail account email address and third-party app password.
- Click the Authenticate Login button and load all mail folders of Gmail account.
- Make a selection of needed mail folders and click on Import to Cloud.
- Choose the Import to IMAP option from the next screen and click on Next.
- Enter your IMAP account details- Emails address, password, port, and hostname.
- Log in with your IMAP account and click on Import to IMAP account button.
Apply all these steps and safely move emails from Gmail to IMAP accounts mail servers.
Advanced Features of Gmail to IMAP Mail Migration Tool
- Smoothly migrate emails from Gmail/G-suite account to IMAP mail apps.
- Choose folders from your Gmail mailbox and export them to IMAP accounts.
- Move all Gmail account mailbox items with all associated elements.
- Transfer emails that fall inside a certain date range by using the mail filtering option.
- Accessible on all editions of Windows O/S, including versions 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, and below.
- It has an intuitive UI that is simple to use, which helps people migrate efficiently.
- Users can test out a free demo version before using the paid version.
With this article, we have shown the method for “how to import Gmail emails to an IMAP account”. Any technical or non-technical users may this method to migrate unlimited emails easily and quickly with zero errors. Try the eSoftTools Gmail to IMAP Migration tool demo version and test all its abilities with no charges.